This is a 1 bedroom plus den furnished suite. Separate rooms, including a full size fully equipped kitchen, and private sleeping quarters. Ideal for a maximum of 2-3 people.
The unit is non-smoking and pet friendly. We use top-of-the-line cleaning services between clients and we offer bi-weekly maid services complimentary 30 nights plus. The unit is very well maintained, and makes for the perfect home away from home. Additionally we have a team that services our clients on a 24 hour basis, with a fully functioning office open 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
The bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed.
Included in the rental package will be high-speed wireless internet, cable TV, a direct phone line, and all utilities. In-suite washer/dryer is provided as well.
Meeting / Function Room
- 1)Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
- 2)The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday
- 3)If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you. Not good for us.
- 4)Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- 5)Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests
- 6)We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- 7)What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
- 8)We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.