My place is close to The airport, city and Fremantle, restaurants and dining (halal). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers. You will love my place if you want to relax privately in your own space.
You will have a queen sized bedroom with built in robes. You will have your own private bathroom and toilet as well as a separate entrance and also a lounge to relax in.
Watch tv or browse the net or curl up with a good book in the privacy of your own lounge.
The room has a bedside table and is air conditioned and also has a fan. Living Room is equipped with a heater.
Relax in front of the fireplace and read a book or two or enjoy a cup of tea on the lazy chair.
You have a private room with private entrance. You also have access to a lounge and tv. And the bathroom is also dedicated for the room.
You will have access to a kitchenette with a microwave, water, kettle, rice cooker and sandwich maker.
You dont have access to a full kitchen unless additional fee is paid.
Laundry area will be shared with the host. First usage of washer and dryer is free of charge.
Other areas of the house are not for guests access.
- House has no shoes policy but slippers are provided.
- Out of respect to other guests, pork or ham and its by products are not permitted for reheating or cooking.
- Heavy Cooking is not encouraged but can be discussed with host if you have special dietary requirements and need to cook.
- Usage of kitchen for cooking will be charged $20 payable on arrival.
- Guests are to use utensils provided in the guest kitchenette. All utensils must be cleaned and dried and replaced at the kitchenette before checking out.
- Washer and dryer usage is free for the first use and chargeable at $5 per use thereafter.
-Electric blanket can be rented for $10 a night
- Guests to close sliding door to the kitchenette and door to laundry at all times.
- Please ensure the main entrance is locked when you leave the property
- Guests are not to go into hosts private areas.