Nice house recently renovated in the seventeenth century farmhouse surrounded by vineyards. Welfare guaranteed!
140 m2 (1 floor):
• 2 private rooms with double beds (180 x 200 and 140 x 190), a sofa bed on the floor (140 x 200).
Linen provided, dried in the sun, made beds upon arrival.
• A private bathroom with tub and toilet, a shower room in one of the two rooms. A second toilet upstairs and a third on the ground floor. Towels, toilet paper and soap provided.
• Living room of 35 m2 overlooking the 2 terraces, TV (Canal +, Canal Satellite), DVD player, wifi, active speaker with a mini-jack, fireplace (insert).
• Large kitchen 20 m2 fully equipped overlooking two terraces (fridge, dishwasher, oven, Nespresso machine or Italian coffee, toaster, juicer, cookware and dishes). Open fireplace.
Kitchen basic necessities.
Syrups, candies provided for children. Pastis, white wine and a field pack Nespresso capsules (one pack per day rental) for the adults. Dishwashing liquid, sopalins, soap, dishwasher tablets provided.
• Laundry room (washing machine, ironing board and central-steam vacuum cleaner, extra fridge). Maintenance, laundry and fabric softener products provided.
• 2 shady terraces, one in a hundred year old pine, the other under an arbor.
1 barbecue (wood or coal).
• Boules available (pastis and petanque provided, cicadas provided in season).
• 2 private parking spaces.
Provision of books and magazines on Cassis and Provence.
Located 1.5 km from the city center. Hourly shuttles (stop 200 meters from the house). Near the train station (3 min).
Many shops (500 m): vegetables, bakery, fishmonger, caterer, peel, press, pizza truck, supermarkets ...
You can use the swimming pool in the morning up to 12 o'clock. (shared pool at 50 meters of the house) from June to October.