Apartment Akacija is located in Postira, on the Island of Brač. Brač is known for its rich cultural, historic heritage that dates back to pre-historic times, unique gastronomy, beautiful beaches and bays, and crystal blue sea.
The kitchen and the bathroom are equipped with all the items a modern family with kids needs. It includes a dishwasher, mixer, blender, toaster, water heater, coffee machine, fridge, freezer, iron, flat-screen TV, satellite, DVD, and washing machine. Sheets and towels in the apartment are numerous and white.
Free WiFi is provided through out the property.
BBQ facilities are at guests disposal.
Will be available if needed
Although we don`t have a direct view to the sea, you can get to the beach by walking for five or ten minutes. We have a nice green view of the grassy playground in front of our house.
PLEASE FAMILIARIZE YOURSELF WITH THE HOUSE RULES
1. Close the windows when you are going out of the apartment.
2. Extinguish all electricity consumers when you are going out of the apartment (air conditioning, heating, TV, light...)
3. Produce no noise after midnight (12 AM)
4. If bringing company over please do not disturb the neighbors and note that if extra people are sleeping at the apartment, charges may be applicable.
5. Take care and keep inventory of the apartment, especially floor and furniture
6. Any damage caused by negligence will have to be compensated!
Our apartment is situated in a very beautiful, quiet street of Postira.
We call it "Akacija" because of lines of old acacia trees on both sides of the street. The apartment is in a typical Dalmatian stone house. It was built at the beginning of the last century but we have done a lot of things to improve it and adjust to a modern man.
Having guests in the apartment is our hobby more than a business and we have been dealing with tourism for about twenty years. As we live in a flat above the apartment we are available to our guests at any time. It is for the guests, we only help them if they need. English is my second language.
I work with a sales & marketing team to help me run my reservations. We aim to provide quality service to insure all guests have a lovely and relaxing stay. For any questions, my team and I, are always at your disposal.
People usually enjoy being here because they feel that they are welcome.
We are specially happy to share a meal with our guests in our home.