Our beautiful Lotus Belle tent sits on our 16 acre Sanctuary with views of the pacific from the deck. We have a wonderful hot outdoor shower and a bathroom you have access to as well.
Our House Rules:
- Please leave the tent clean in the condition you found it or an additional fee will be assessed for extra cleaning.
-Please keep the tent door closed/zipped when you leave the tent- if it rains and the tent is open you will be responsible for any damage from water coming in
- No music or loud talking after 10pm we live in a quiet residential area and need to be respectful of our neighbors so we can continue to share the Sanctuary with guests
- We live on the property beyond the lot behind the Buddha, please respect our privacy and do not go wandering beyond the main lot where the Airstreams and tents are or the lot behind the Buddha should there be a need to park there because the other parking area is full
-No extra guests without permission and payment;
-No photo or video shoots without permission and applicable fees (contact us to discuss);
-No smoking inside the tent
- Absolutely no fires
- No parties without our consent and applicable fees (contact us).
- No shoes worn inside the tent please;
- No chemicals or objects beyond toilet paper are allowed flushed down the drain or toilet (We - and Malibu - run on a delicate septic system so please just TP down the toilette);
- If you intend to go to the beach, please bring your own beach towels (or let us know if you need anything last minute). The ones we offer are not meant to be sandy. We do offer rental beach chairs and towels for $25.
- Please wash off the sand before going inside the tent in the outdoor shower.
- Please do not drive cars onto the hardscaped lot where the units are located
- Any violation of the above rules can result in a loss of up to your complete security deposit