This is a one-of-a-kind Jungle Treehouse is surrounded by the wildlife of Costa Rica, two relaxing streams, and the beautiful rainforest. Perfect for an Indiana Jones inspired adventure, a romantic getaway, or family vacation.
Welcome to your Treehouse Adventure!
We are pleased that you chose our jungle getaway for your vacation and hope that you enjoy it as much as we do. You are free to explore, swim in the rivers and hike to the waterfall upriver. Because the property is in the heart of the jungle and we believe becoming one with nature is important, we do not have internet on site and there is not cell reception.
***Please note that check in is before 4pm*** Plan accordingly when booking.
1. Enjoy, relax and have a fabulous time.
2. No unregistered guests permitted.
3. Tours/Activities – We can arrange just about anything, most of the time at a discounted rate….just let us know what you are interested in.
4. Drawbridge use- the drawbridge is fully operational and can be raised at night should you feel you need more security. Gently turn the wheel and then secure it with the looped rope once raised.
5. Pizza oven. Please feel free to bake in the oven with the wood provided. EXTINGUISH the fire when not in use.
6. Smoking/Candles - No smoking/no lit candles. Battery operated candles are provided.
7. Trash-Dispose of ALL food products in the jungle. Put all paper products in the trash bins, bottles and cans should be put in a separate bag. When you depart please put all trash in the large bin on the porch and be sure the lid is secure. If you have uneaten food that you would like to leave please place it in the fridge.
8. Sewer System - No paper/plastic products in the toilet of any kind…all toilet paper and sanitary products should be placed in the bin provided. Our delicate eco system cannot manage manufactured waste.
9. Water Conservation - Use water conservation measures at all time. Water is limited in the dry season and tanks do run dry with water misuse. Do not leave water running when washing or bathing.
10. Rivers- Use caution in/crossing the rivers during and after rains. If the water is not clear do not attempt to cross it or swim in it. Rain can bring rushing and high waters that can be dangerous.
11. Wildlife - Do not feed animals if they come close to the house or onto the deck. As tempting as this may be, it will lead to wild animals entering the home and possibly lead to human or animal injury.
* Use caution when walking in the jungle. We have a plethora of beautiful wildlife, both harmless and dangerous.
* Use flashlights when walking at night
12. When you depart- Lock all doors, place the keys where instructed, place trash in the bin on the porch and secure the lid, close the exterior fence gate.
April & William
If you need assistance please call (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Currently living in Costa Rica, originally from Texas. I love to explore, experience new cultures and meet new people in this adventure of life. My professional background is as a nurse and executive in marketing and business development.