Our private-access flatlet has a lovely open plan lounge-kitchen with large sliding doors onto the sundowner balcony. The double bedroom is comfortable and the bathroom is fitted with a large shower. Located in a quiet residential cul-de-sac near to the Gateway shops and office parks, this completely private accommodation is suitable for business or leisure guests.
Spacious and comfortable with a great sunset outlook.
- Super fast WiFi
- Own access
- Private kitchen
- Private bathroom
Guests are welcome to give me a call if they have any queries, as I live on on the same property.
- Parking is available on the large driveway off the street, but not in a garage. There is a night-time security guard on the road for added safety, but we have had no security issues.
- There is no TV, but the WiFi is great for streaming your own content.
- Unfortunately the washing machine has been broken, so please use one of the many local laundromats in the meantime. We use the Laundry Ladies at 37 Zenith Dr, Umhlanga, +(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). There is a clothes horse and iron, so you are welcome to hand wash smaller items at the flat.
- Please treat this accommodation as you would your own home. We wish for our next guests to feel just as welcomed and comfortable as you do.
- House cleaning only takes place after each stay, ensuring you have maximum privacy. Cleaning arrangements for long-term stays can be arranged upon request.
- Please adhere to the 2-guest policy, at least one of which should be over 18. There is a small mattress that may be used on the floor for a young child upon request, but additional adults will not be accommodated.