We have a full bed and a sofa bed available, so it can accommodate up to four people. The place is close to beaches, Galilee (Block Island Ferry), Narragansett, Matunuck, Wakefield, URI and is about 40-min drive to Newport. You are welcomed to bring your own airbed because we have a spacious living room. Also, we added Wifi to make your stay even better! :D
This is a two-bedroom apartment with a shared bathroom, a spacious living room, kitchen, and a cute patio outside.
Guests have access to the kitchen, living room, bathroom, a bedroom (with a full-size bed), sunroom (with a sofa bed), patio, and driveway.
We are happy to answer any questions you have via phone, text, airbnb messages, email, or in person if we are there.
We like to move around the furniture to give the house a fresh look. You can move the furniture around to suit your needs. We'd appreciate very much if you can leave the house clean and neat when you checkout.
Welcome to our home! ☺
If you need anything while here, DO NOT HESITATE to call/ text US ANYTIME of day or night.
1. Please remove your shoes at the door.
2. Please help yourself to any food, coffee, and tea available. Supplies should be on the kitchen counter. Bowls, plates, and cups, in the cabinet on top of the coffee machine. Pans and pots in the cabinet below the coffee machine.
3. Clean up all your messes and be sure to wash, dry all dishes, and put them back to the cabinet. Put all recycles in the GREEN recycle bins outside of the house.
5. Towels are in your room. Extra towels are in the tall cabinet in the bathroom. After you use your towels, hang them on the towel racks to dry.
6. Extra paper towels are toilet paper are also in the tall cabinet in the bathroom.
7. Conserve energy, turn off all the lights when you are out. Turn down heat to 55F (In the winter months, please don’t turn off heat because the pipe will get frozen.).
8. Please do not bring anyone into our home without our permission, ask in advance. No overnight guests.
9. No parties, no hard alcohol, no smoking, and no drugs.
Thank you and have a wonderful stay!
Hi, thank you for visiting our site! We're I-Ling (a.k.a. Jasmine) and Rob. I am from Taiwan and he is from the Netherlands. We relocated to Narragansett for work and have been living here for five years. We truly enjoy immersing ourselves in this beautiful and quaint culture that this little universe has to offer.
We both enjoy traveling the world and exploring new places. We appreciate the opportunity on Airbnb to learn about the perception of people coming from various backgrounds and cultures. We are looking forward to meeting with you here at Airbnb!