This cottage is privately located on the grounds of one of the CT shorelines beautiful B&B's and just a short stroll to beaches! Cottage amenities include a private patio, spacious outdoor shower, full kitchen, 2 bdrms and living room w/gas fireplace. On premises there is a dock & patio overlooking the Patchogue River, perfect for viewing wildlife. Near restaurants, attractions, outlet malls and specialty shops. We are located in a quiet, safe neighborhood.
The cottage is privately located in the rear of a B&B property. Special airbnb rates do not include breakfast. Included in your stay is maid service mid-week.
Any outside common areas including the dock, multiple patios, gazebo, front porch and library courtyard.
• Mid-Week cleaning service is included.
• Guest room requires a 7 night minimum, A 5 night minimum stay is required in the cottage however July 4th thru Labor day 7 night min.
• Children, permitted in the cottage, must be supervised at all times.
• The nightly rate is based on 1 adult for the guest room and 4 adults for the cottage. If extra guests are staying without prior notice the renter is responsible for the required extra fees associated with the correct number of guests.
• Guest must be courteous & respectful to the Inns property, hosts and other guests.
• There are no refunds for early departures.
• 5 night minimum stays are considered in peak season however additional charges may apply.
• With advanced notice, 1 pet, (1 dog or 1 cat), under 50 lbs is allowed in the Cottage. The pet fee is $200 for up to a 7 night stay, monthly rates available. Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pet and any damages that may occur. Pets are not allowed inside common areas of the main Inn and may not be left alone without supervision at any time. Pet owners are subject to an additional $150 damage deposit refundable within 7 days of their stay pending inspection of cottage.
• Smoking is Permitted Outside Only. Please Adhere to the Inn's Smoking Policy to Avoid a Minimum Cleaning Fee of $200.
• Parties and events are permitted for an additional cost. Onsite catering is available with advance notice.
Guests will be asked to vacate the premises if they are not compliant with the above terms & conditions.