Located in the heart of Midtown Memphis in the historic Cooper Young neighborhood, this "shotgun" style home is just steps away from our cities most popular restaurants, bars, local shops, and live music. Previously a recording studio, now a cozy renovated home for your enjoyment: granite countertops, stainless steel appliances, cable, wifi, parking for 2 cars off street, fenced backyard, efficient floor plan, and eat-in kitchen great for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers.
This home is a turn of the century "shotgun" style that was converted into a recording studio, (it is nearly soundproof). Now it has been updated throughout with granite countertops, stainless steal appliances, hardwood floors, fixtures, a new queen bed, a Keurig and a normal coffee maker, mini bar soap and shampoos provided.
It is also two properties away from the location where Johnny Cash played his first paid performance in the basement of Galloway Church at the intersection of Cooper and Walker.
You have access to the whole house with a fenced backyard.
I live in midtown just a few minutes away from this address. If you need anything or there is an emergency please don't hesitate to call.
1. No early check-ins or late checkouts unless approved by me in advance.
2. The driveway to the immediate left of the house has enough room for two parking spots. Please do not park on the grass, and there is room for on street parking across the street.
3. No illegal activities.
4. Please be considerate of others in regards to noise levels.
5. Please do not damage or take items from the home. If property damages occur or items are taken, the responsible guest is obligated to pay for damages and/or losses.
6. Only booked guests are permitted inside the condo unit.
I'm a life long Memphian, husband, commercial real estate broker, developer, and dive-bar owner who has a special love for Midtown and Downtown Memphis.... I love art, have commissioned a murals with amazing local artist, I love to golf, go to the lake, Memphis Tiger's basketball, local music, and traveling. I've been all over Europe, parts of the Caribbean, Mexico, Russia, China, and try to go somewhere new every year with my wife Amy. I invite you to stay at our cozy Cooper-Young home!