This is a wonderful place to kick back, relax and enjoy the beauty of Broken Bow with friends and family. It has been recently renovated with new floors, paint, bedding, etc. The open floor plan provides plenty of room for your family and friends. Enjoy hunting for Big Foot prints, yard size Yahtzee & Dominoes, horse shoes & poker table.
Designed for family and friends to relax together, it is just minutes from Beavers Bend Park/Marina, restaurants, wineries, breweries and outdoor activities.
This cabin is over 2500 sqft with a Poker table, 55" tv, Sling TV (cable channels), Netflix, wifi, wood burning fire place, outdoor grill, outdoor fire pit, hot tub, covered patio, loft (with smaller tv & futon), large master bath with walk-in shower. Lots of outdoor seating and a custom-built indoor dining table to seat 12 people.
Guest will be given a code to unlock and lock the front door.
You are welcome to call/text us at anytime with questions. We also have a local handyman on call for any emergencies.
3 night min. for Holidays & Summer
Holiday rate is $395
By booking a reservation, you agree to our rental agreement & policies set forth in the House/Additional Rules.
There will be a cleaning fee of $75 charged to your credit card if the cabin is left in disorder or requires excess cleaning. Renter/Cardholder is responsible for damages and/ or misuse of the property and its contents by all guests during their reservation period and acknowledges such actions result in additional charges.
Rental Agreement & Policies
Thank you for renting with Kicking Back Rentals, LLC, a Texas limited liability company (“Kicking Back Rentals”). As our guest, we hope you have a wonderful stay at our property. Please carefully read the policies set forth below by accepting a reservation at Cabin Sauvignon you acknowledge that you accept and agree to abide by these policies.
RESERVATION POLICIES: We do not provide refunds due to an unexpected closure of Broken Bow Lake or Beaver’s Bend State Park. Similarly, we will not make an exception for forecasted or actual weather conditions, unless the National Weather Service has issued an official statement discouraging travel. This means that rain, snow, heat, cold, high water levels at Broken Bow Lake or the Mt. Fork River, and any other types of weather conditions are not valid reasons for canceling or altering your reservation within fourteen (14) days of your stay and will not be accepted.
POLICIES FOR YOUR STAY: We have set forth below the various policies that apply during your stay. We institute these policies for the safety and well-being of our guests. We do our best to ensure that our cabins are in first-class condition. If you encounter any problems during your stay please contact us immediately so that we may remedy the situation. If you do not reach anyone at the first phone number you try, you must leave a voicemail and call the second phone number (and leave a voicemail if necessary). We will respond as promptly as practicable.
• Checking In and Out: Check-in time is 3:00 PM at the earliest. When you arrive, please inspect the cabin and report any damage or maintenance issues you find. If we do not hear from you, we will presume that the cabin is in suitable condition. Check-out time is 11:00 AM at the latest. Upon checking out, please allow time to make sure the cabin is tidy and all trash is placed securely in the trash cans. Please do not leave food on dishes, as we are in the forest and we try to take every measure to prevent bugs and pest from entering the cabins. If the cabin is left excessively dirty, you will be charged an extra cleaning fee of no less than Fifty Dollars ($50). If you fail to check out by 11:00 AM, Kicking Back Rentals may opt, at our sole discretion, to charge you for an additional night. If you would like to request an early check-in or a late check-out, we ask that you provide as much advance notice as possible so that we may attempt to accommodate you. While we do our best, we unfortunately cannot guarantee that we will be able to accommodate any such requests.
• RVs; Camping: RV parking & tent camping is not allowed on the cabin properties without the prior written approval of an authorized representative of Kicking Back Rentals.
• Pets: Due to allergies, we have a strict NO PET policy for all cabins. In the event that we discover evidence that a pet has been in the cabin, you will be charged a fee of One Hundred Dollars ($100) and you will be responsible for all costs necessary to restore the cabin to its prior condition.
• Smoking: Smoking in any cabin is strictly prohibited. Smoking is only permitted outside and at least twenty (20) feet from any entrance to the cabin; please remove all cigarette butts before checking out. Kicking Back Rentals will charge a smoke removal fee of One Hundred Dollars ($100) PER NIGHT for smoking in the cabin.
• Hot Tub: Please supervise children at all times while they are using the hot tub. Please do not allow anyone to sit or stand on the hot tub covers. Damage to the hot tub covers will result in a charge of Four Hundred Dollars ($400). No glass, soaps, creams, oils, bubbles, lotions, or food is allowed in the hot tub. There will be an extra cleaning charge on hot tubs that have been contaminated with foreign materials. Please snap down and secure the hot tub cover in place when not in use.
• Children & Infants: The cabin is not baby proofed. It is your responsibility to provide the necessary items and environment for infants and children.
• Other Information:
• The sink does not have a garbage disposal. Please throw all food waste into the trash can. It should not go into the drain or dishwasher.
• The cabin is on a septic system. Please only put toilet paper in the toilet. Put sanitary napkins, cleaning wipes and all other trash in the trash can.
• Please clean up all spills. There are towels under the sink in the laundry room for spills.
• All locked closets labeled "private" and the garage are for the owner’s use only. You are welcome to use the unlocked closets. DAMAGES: You are responsible for any damage that you or your guests may cause to the Property. To avoid incurring additional charges, please ensure that you comply with our policies and the policies of the association, leave the cabin in a neat and orderly condition, and prevent damage to or theft of the Property.
PERSONAL BELONGINGS: We will not be held responsible for personal items left at the cabin. Please check the cabin carefully to make sure that you have all personal belongings before you leave. We will be happy to mail you an item left behind for the cost of packaging and shipping the item.
MEDICAL EMERGENCIES: If you have a medical emergency, dial 911. The nearest emergency room is located in McCurtain Memorial Hospital, at 1301 E. Lincoln Road, Idabel, Oklahoma 74745, which is approximately twenty-five (25) miles south of the cabin. The phone number for McCurtain Memorial Hospital is ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
INDEMNIFICATION; RELEASE AND WAIVER OF LIABILITY:
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING PARAGRAPHS CAREFULLY. All outdoor activities, including those in which you may participate while staying at the cabin (the “Activity”), involve certain inherent risk of injury, up to and including death. By signing below, you acknowledge that you are aware of the inherent risks of the Activity and full accept and assume all such risks and all responsibility for losses, costs, and damages you may incur in connection with the Activity. Further, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU SHALL INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD KICKING BACK RENTALS, THE OWNER OF THE CABIN, AND ANY OF THEIR OFFICERS, MANAGERS, OWNERS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS (COLLECTIVELY, THE “KICKING BACK RENTALS PARTIES”), HARMLESS FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LOSSES, COSTS AND EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) (COLLECTIVELY, "DAMAGES") ARISING FROM OR RELATED TO ANY PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, OR DAMAGE OF ANY PROPERTY ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY ACT OR OMISSION BY YOU OR YOUR INVITEES, EXCEPT FOR DAMAGES THAT ARISE OUT OF OR THAT ARE RELATED TO KICKING BACK RENTALS' GROSS NEGLIGENCE OR INTENTIONAL MISCONDUCT. IN ADDITION, YOU HEREBY AGREE TO DISCHARGE, COVENANT NOT TO SUE, AND RELEASE THE KICKING BACK RENTALS PARTIES FROM ALL LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, LOSSES, OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ON YOUR ACCOUNT CAUSED IN WHOLE OR IN PART BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE KICKING BACK RENTALS PARTIES OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING NEGLIGENT RESCUE OPERATIONS. IF, DESPITE THIS AGREEMENT, YOU OR ANYONE ON YOUR BEHALF, MAKE ANY TYPE OF CLAIM OR INSTITUTE ANY TYPE OF PROCEEDING AGAINST ANY OF THE KICKING BACK RENTALS PARTIES, YOU WILL INDEMNIFY, SAVE, AND HOLD HARMLESS EACH OF THE KICKING BACK RENTALS PARTIES FROM ANY LITIGATION EXPENSES, ATTORNEYS’ FEES, COURT COSTS, LOSSES, LIABILITIES, DAMAGES, OR OTHER COSTS THAT HE, SHE, OR IT INCURS, HAS INCURRED OR WILL INCUR AS THE RESULT OF SUCH CLAIM.
My husband and I have loved visiting Broken Bow, OK for years. So, we decided to invest in a place that we could visit and share with others. Its been a great experience renovating "Cabinsauvignon" and staying in such a beautiful area.