Located in Wilshire Boulevard Los Angeles, High-End Suite in Downtown LA sits at one of most well-known streets in town. Easy access to the Douglas Park where you can enjoy the fresh, wide outdoor space that people visits to do lawn bowling, see reflecting pools, and take in the beautiful natural landscaping. The area is surrounded with local eateries influenced by mix of cultures and shops for you to explore and discover.
1 King Queen
1 Queen Bed
1 Sofa Bed in Living Room
Fresh Cotton Linens And Towels Provided
Fully Equipped Kitchen With All Major Appliances Including Fridge, Stove, Oven And Dishwasher.
Coffee Maker, Kettle, Toaster And Microwave Included
Central Heating and Air conditioning
Private patio or balcony
In-home washer and dryer
•Underground parking and reserved parking
•Two-level Fitness center packed with equipment for strength and cardio training
•Cardio equipment features personal viewing screens and ipod connectivity
•Community recreation room with billiards and full plug-and-play media options
•Pool-side lounge includes open-air kitchen, cabana seating, water feature and outdoor fireplace
•Expansive roof-top park with sunning area, deluge shower, heated spa, grilling stations and fire pit
•Media room with plug-and-play media center for individualized gaming and screening
•Bike storage room with vertical hangers and bicycle maintenance station
•Heated resident storage available
•Wireless connectivity available throughout all amenity areas
•Rooftop Big Screen TV
1) We assist our guests from booking to check out. Our customer service representatives are on standby 24/7 on phone, chat and email to handle any concerns.
2) Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
3) We pride ourselves in using environmentally safe green cleaning products to provide the best quality without compromising the environment and public health.
1) We are a self-service apartment so you will have to buy your own coffee, drinking water etc. We do not provide those things.
2) We are a renting private residential building, please make sure that you respect the neighbors' privacy and ensure that there are no noise complaints.
3) We will issue a leasing contract to be signed before arrival stating the lease term, fee and detailed terms and conditions of the lease agreement. Please complete your online check in documents prior to arriving to avoid any delays.
4) Please call or email us 72 hours before arrival to ensure that the unit and keys are ready for you. Failure to do this may lead to a delayed check-in.
5) All check ins are done privately by our staff.
6) For same day bookings please call our office for the check in instructions 45 minutes prior to arrival.
7) Any issues with the house/apartment with regards to appliances, electrical, pool, or anything related to the maintenance of the house will be fixed within 24 hours. There will not be any compensation given to the client in this matter since we will fix any issues related to the property. If it is beyond repair and the house or apartment is in an inhabitable condition, alternate accommodations will be arranged. This will be done only after 48 hours of complaint.
1) Due to previous problems (and we’re sure this doesn’t relate to you…) we’ve needed to implement a minimum age requirement of 21+. Guests under the age of 21 are still entirely welcome – they will just need to be accompanied by parents or guardians.
2) The easiest way to disrupt an enjoyable stay is a plumbing problem. To prevent this, we kindly ask you to please place things like sanity napkins in the sanitary bin we’ve provided in the bathroom. We simply want to ensure you have a royal flush kind of holiday :)
3) If you’re coming to the city to party you’ve picked a great city to do so. Unfortunately, just not at our place. Though we’re sure it won’t come to it, serious complaints of unruly behavior will unfortunately result in you being asked to leave. Not good for you, not good for us.
4) Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? It should be fine, but please check with us first.
5) While we do a thorough professional cleaning between each guest stay, prior to leaving, we kindly ask that you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
6) We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
7) What you do in your personal time is entirely up to you, but when staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law… not so much one of our rules.
8) We understand that for a whole variety of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
9) Again: No Parties Allowed.
10) Noise complaints are taken very seriously and may result in eviction without compensation and a penalty of $1000.
11) Pets may be allowed at a rate, but please mind them.