- We are usually in bed by ten or eleven on weeknights because we leave for work at 8AM. Please be considerate with noise.
- We have carpet. If it's snowy/muddy, please remove shoes.
- No marijuana use in the house or on the property. Sorry. Have a beer with us instead!
- We have 1 friendly dog & 1 friendly cat. We clean & vacuum regularly but those with allergies should be aware.
- House is NOT handicap accessible. There are stairs to front door and then more stairs to main level.
Born and raised in a Dallas suburb, uni in East Texas. Recently moved to Denver with my boyfriend of 4 years after he accepted a banking position. With no friends/family here, we took the plunge on a whim. And we LOVE IT. The climate, geography and culture here fits our life spectacularly. With so many options for adventure, I practically plan my free time by drawing from a hat. I enjoy skiing, hiking, backpacking, shopping, cooking, music, exploring new restaurants/night life, and volunteering with animal rescue groups. While we've traveled a good bit, we definitely plan to see more and more of world via AirBnB.