Our cozy cabin is nestled in the trees along beautiful Crystal Lake. Walk out of the cabin and down to the lake for beautiful views, fishing, boating (kayak, canoe, and john-boat), and hiking trails. You’ll love our place because it is situated at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac -- very little traffic. Our cabin sits on a lovely plot with aspen, pine and spruce with a large, beautiful flat area along the lake. This lake-side cabin is great for both couples and families looking to get away!
* Lake access
* Fishing and boating (kayak, canoe, john-boat)
Lake fishing requires purchasing a pass
Stream fishing nearby in North fork of Poudre River (CO fishing license)
* Hiking trails
* Full kitchen - glass top range, microwave, dishwasher, refrigerator
* Keurig coffee maker, tea kettle
* 2 Full beds, 2 sets of triple bunkbeds (great for kids)
* Bed linens, towels, washcloths
* Washer and dryer
* Internet access / Wi-fi
* USB charging
* 42" TV with DVD/BlueRay player
* Online TV streaming (Netflix, etc.)
* Board games for children and adults
* Gas grill and charcoal grill
* 2 picnic tables
* Use of kayaks, canoe, and john-boat
* Very clean
You have access to entire cabin except for the garage. Our cabin sits on a plot about 1 acre. Please be considerate of neighboring cabins.
There is a lake trail accessible below our cabin (to the east).
Roosevelt National Forest is nearby with lots of trails!
Beaver Meadows Resort is about a mile away with winter activities including tubing, ice skating, horse-drawn sleigh, pond hockey, cross-country skiing, snowshoeing, Christmas tree cutting, restaurant and bar
- No fishing allowed without guest purchasing a required daily pass (talk to host). We don't provide fishing equipment.
- No trespassing on neighboring properties.
- No fires, fireworks or guns
- No illegal activities
- No RVs
- No Parties! Quiet after 10 pm.
- Use of our kayaks, canoe, and life jackets are an extra charge and guest must sign a waiver provided by host.
We love our cabin and consider it a blessing to own it! It gives us a lot of pleasure to share our cabin with family and friends. We don't travel as much as we used to because we are busy with our elementary, middle school, high school and college age kids.