Our place is a 2 story condominium in a duplex building. It has 2 bedrooms with queen bed and private baths, fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, and an extensible sofa in the living room.
The house is newly renovated, with brand new furniture.
We provide essentials: towels, bed sheets, soap, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, toilet paper, paper towels and more. Additionally, we offer WiFi and the living room has a new smart TV with Netflix and cable package.
2 story condominium in a duplex building. It has 2 bedrooms with private baths, fully equipped kitchen and washer/dryer.
Two more guests can sleep on an extensible sofa in the living room for $10/night.
The place is just off of I40, 15 min from RDU/RTP, close to UNC on bus routes D,DX,CL,D Saturday.
We don't live on premises, the whole house is available for guests except for the upstairs closet on the hallway.
We don't live on premises, but we make ourselves available to help however we can.
Please care for it accordingly, and keep noise to a level that's appropriate for a family neighborhood. No parties. Absolutely no smoking in the apartment. Please limit the number of vehicles to two.
Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities, nor are Owners responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- Check in/out times are flexible if no other guests are coming/going.
- Please remove shoes
- Please turn the lights off before leaving home, except the outside front light
- Please keep it clean
- Please load and start the dishwasher before checking out
- Please remove linens, towels and place it in the basket by the washer/dryer, do not remove mattress protectors and pillow protectors
- Please, no eating in the bedrooms
- Please, no smoking of any kind in the house. We do have a small patio where you can smoke, but please put the butts into the sand bucket.
- Please, leave behind what you don't use. We'll do our best to anticipate what you may need by way of extra towels, linens, blankets or such. Shampoo, conditioner, and soap are available while you are staying with us and we expect you to leave behind what you don't use during your stay.