Escape to an enchanted tiki hideaway in a walkable, historic neighborhood! The South Park Tiki Bungalow is a perfect getaway for two! Full kitchen and bath, one bedroom with a full size bed.
Easy street parking leads you to a private entrance at the rear of the property. A gate with coded entry opens up to your very own bamboo enclosed patio protected by numerous hand carved Tikis.
. Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!
The Tiki Bungalow is a unique, self contained and completely separate Bungalow behind our main home. Custom built to accommodate couples or travelers looking for a more private and tropical experience. There are carved tikis and water features, a bamboo enclosed patio, bbq grill with a nice outdoor dinning area. Inside is a cozy but spacious living area with a full size fridge and stove. The bedroom has a full bed and closet space. There is also full bath / tub with shower.
Guest have access to the back section of the property. Feel free to use beach cruisers to explore the neighborhood.
I'm almost always available after 4:00 pm and will check in to see how things are going.
NO pets are allowed at the Tiki Bungalow . Parking is street only. Please feel free to park in front of our house if its available. The best place to park is on the north side of the alleyway just before you get to our house. its not directly in front of anyones home and is considered a community friendly place to park. Parking is generally not an issue with plenty of open spaces.
Basic house rules are as follows:
1.Please be respectful of the neighbors. It's a private space but we do live in the city so people are around. 9 PM should be quite time for the outdoor areas.
2. Please be aware that you have not been charged a cleaning fee, try to leave things as you found them.
3. Make sure to contact me before using the laundry.
4. My display Tiki Mugs are part of a collection and should not be used or handled. They also have a powerful curse upon them, so if you take one remember that you were warned!
5. Please keep the gate closed when not using it. We have dogs up front and they may escape.
6. Keep in mind it's fine to have friends over but not for the whole night.
7. Relax, enjoy yourself and always feel free to let me know if you need something !