Palazzo del Baglivo is an historic mansion that has been restored to its former glory, while retaining the original structure and features, such as the use of local stone, the ceilings in chestnut, the large courtyard and the old mill.
Today the Palace is a prestigious residence which is also a resort and a Spa. Here you will find rooms ans small apartments, a wide terrace with a view over the valley, an outdoor bar with solarium and swimming pool and a relaxing Spa with bio-sauna and Jacuzzi.
Offering panoramic countryside views, this room (20 square meters) features a kitchenette, a flat-screen TV, air conditioning and free access to the outdoor swimming pool and shower.
Bathroom is private.
Free WiFi is available in all rooms.
Wellness Packet includes:
- massage 30 minutes for 2 persons;
- access to Frantoio space (hydromassage, beauty corner and herbal teas);
- biosauna with emotional shower.
Free towels, bedding and WiFi.
Fire Path (massage, hydromassage, biosauna ec.) for two persons included.
Guests at the Palace can enjoy a delicious buffet breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and overlooking the surrounding green hills, the only sound being the silence and the chirping of birds.
If our guests wish to have lunch / dinner tasting typical and genuine products, our driver will accompany them at the restaurant, featuring a wide selection of typical Mediterranean diet, all prepared with the freshest seasonal ingredients.
The poolside bar, built of local stone, offers its guests fresh cocktails, drinks and fruit juices to sip surrounded by the peacefulness of the surrounding hills.
The stay at Palace Baglivo will be a moment of total relaxation. The host will therefore have at his/her disposal a team of professionals ready to provide and ensure a range of extra services including:
- Use of kitchen (in the suites)
- Shuttle service to and from Agropoli Railway Station
- Shuttle service to and from the beach (at times agreed by the management)
- Shuttle service to and from the International Airport of Naples Capodichino
And as if that were not enough ...
- Guided Tours (Temples of Paestum, Perth Caves, Caves of Castelcivita, Velia, Certosa di Padula, WWF Oasis, Amalfi Coast)
- Sailing Trips (between Ogliasto and Punta Licosa)
- Bike Rentals
- Trekking Routes
- Photo Shoots