This home is designed for relaxed family living and is located in a quiet cul-de-sac.
Located on the beach side of Caves Road - just a 500m stroll from beautiful Quindalup beach. The house is a 20 minute walk along the beach path from town and is close to the World Class wine region of Margaret River. It is good for couples, families (with kids), and furry friends (pets).
- Check-in is from 3pm
- Check-out is by 10am
- No school leavers permitted.
- 2 night minimum stay, 7 night discount of 15%, monthly discount 35%.
- Security deposit is $500.
- $100 per person will be charged if more than 8 people stay on any night
- This property uses a lockbox system to store the front door key. The location and code for the lockbox will be sent through before arrival. Please return the key to the lockbox upon departure.
- Please respect our neighbours by keeping noise to a minimum after 10pm.
- a linen fee is included in the total price for the first two guests and includes a towel for each booked guest plus sheets, tea towels, bathmat and face cloth. Additional guests (and infants requiring a bed) will be charged a nightly fee of $10 which is calculated when you enter the total number of house guest when booking.
- We do not have a port-a-cot at the property but you welcome to bring your own (plus bedding) if you like. If you require a bed for your infant (under 2 years) please book them in as a child and a bed and towel will be provided.
- Supervision for toddlers is advised for the backyard as there is a small fishpond which is unfenced.
- Please leave the house in a tidy condition. Our cleaners come and clean our house rather than provide room service as this helps keep the cleaning costs down. Extra money may be deducted from your bond to cover cleaning costs if the house is left in an untidy state.
- Please place all rubbish and recycling in the wheelie bins before you vacate. Any rubbish which doesn't fit in the bins must be removed before vacating or a fee for rubbish removal will be taken from the security deposit. Rubbish collection day is Tuesday. Please place wheelie bins on the curb as you vacate the house.
- Please limit heat/air conditioner use to the evenings whenever possible. Please keep the thermostats set to 24 degrees and switch them off whenever you leave the property.
- Please make sure you turn off all lights, heaters, fans etc and close all the windows before vacating. Please secure the back sliding doors with the deadbolt latch.
- The odd broken glass, plate etc is to be expected but any other damage to the house, linen or gardens will be deducted from the security bond.
- BBQ available - please make sure it is properly cleaned afterwards. (cleaning products/wire brush are located in the cupboard beneath the BBQ). Otherwise, our cleaner will need to spend extra time cleaning it (i.e: money taken out of bond).
- We are not liable for loss, injury or damage suffered whilst you stay at the house.
- If you leave something behind at the house, please send us a message and we will do our best to reunite you with your belongings.
We are a local business providing beautiful properties for holiday rental in the Greater Dunsborough region of Western Australia. We have beautifully presented, clean, well maintained properties - and we take care of all the details to help make your holiday to the beautiful South West a memorable one.