A cozy, 2nd fl. apartment in a two family home. Just up the hill from Northside's entertainment district, restaurants, coffee houses and local breweries. A short drive to downtown and the OTR, stadiums, U.C. & Xavier, hospitals and 5 min. from I-75. You’ll love this place because of the walk-able neighborhood with parks & hiking trails one block away. This space is good for couples, small families, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
• There is a $20.00 fee per person after the first two guests over the age of two.
• Please do not deposit or flush feminine hygiene products down toilet. When showering, please pull both shower curtains inside the bath tub.
• Smoking is not allowed in the building. If you have to smoke, feel free to use the front porch and place cigarette butts in trash cans, not in the garden or landscaping.
• On arrival please spray all luggage with the contents of the spray bottle on front porch (91% alcohol). This will not damage your luggage or backpacks but does prevent the introduction of "unwanted insects" into my home.
• If you are bringing a dog, it must be house broken. You will be financially responsible for any damage done by your pet to the apartment or its furnishings.
Please clean up all pet waste as soon as the pet does "the deed" outside.
When walking your pet, it is required by state law that it be on leash at all times.
Pet waste bags (in laundry area) plus water and food bowls are supplied in the apartment.
NOTE: My dogs are friendly but I prefer they do not mingle with visiting dogs. If I am not on the premises my dogs will not be outside.
• For a long term rental, lasting more than 30 days, the guest will be required to sign a rental lease agreement before rental term begins which clearly states intended length of stay.
• A guest staying 7 nights or more will be responsible for washing their dishes & other kitchen utensils; purchasing their food and house hold items i.e. laundry soap etc.; taking out their trash & recycling to the designated larger cans the night before it will be collected; and unless otherwise agreed, do their personal laundry.
Once a week, after giving you notice, my cleaning crew or myself will come into your Airbnb unit to change your sheets, launder your towels, dust and vacuum.