OVERLOOK Fremont St. and WALK to all the action!
Newly renovated 12th floor condo has an incredible panoramic view, yet close enough to smell the smells and hear the sounds of all the action!
Beautiful condo has all new appliances, new furniture, and OPEN BALCONY VIEW of FREMONT St. This is the place to be for the "Downtown" experience. Concierge services, ROOF-DECK pool & hot-tub, workout facility, private parking, more! It's like being in New York City, only newer, cleaner, and less people.
-ATTENTION GUESTS FOR THESE SPECIAL EVENTS:
*SEMA (October 31-November 3, '17)
*NFR (December 7-16)
*NEW YEARS 2018
*CES (January 9th-12th)>>>>>CES=3 night minimum ONLY<<<<<<<
(DUE to numerous glitches with the Airbnb platform, please message us as the above mentioned dates have increased rates over and above our standard, usual pricing. Expect increased rates for dates listed above.) ********************WELCOME!**********************
NEWLY PURCHASED CONDO!!! Everything's new. Newly renovated building. Newly renovated living area. Newly furnished living area. New appliances, new bedding, new furniture, new towels & linens, etc. etc. Everything's new!
Like a hotel - but BETTER! Hotels have no full kitchen. Hotels have too many extra service charges and taxes. Hotels expect gratuity. Hotels have no private washer/dryer. Equivalent Hotels of our caliber, are much more money.
*****BREATH TAKING 12th Story Open Balcony View of Fremont St
*****WALK to all the action
*****FULL USE of newly renovated condo including, kitchen, bathrooms, bedrooms, living room, and our personal washer/dryer.
*****Newly renovated condo complete with kitchen, 2 full baths, & 2 bedrooms
*****Breath-taking views from our 12th floor open balcony overlooking zip-liners on Fremont
*****You are actually ON Las Vegas Blvd.
*****Roof-deck pool & hot-tub, Concierge services, and guarded facility.
*****Huge workout room located on the 15th floor
*****Relaxing lounge w/TVs included on the 16th floor
*****NO HIDDEN FEES
*****NO RESORT FEES
*****NO PARKING FEES (1 vehicle only)
*****SLEEPS a lot of people. Let us know how many in your party.
*****FRESHLY washed linens, bed sets, towels, and blankets before EACH stay.
*****Use of a IMAC desktop computer.
*****Small appliances including: waffle iron, blender, convection oven, microwave, Krups coffee machine
*****All cooking utensils, pots and pans, glassware, plateware and silverware.
*****Cable AND smart-tv capabilities (not just "Netflix" like other people have)
*****Washer/dryer in closet
*****wall-mount hair dryers
*****3 Ceiling fans
*****2 bunk beds with foam mattress toppers
*****6 suitcase stands
*****Extra fold away, roll out bed
*****Shower head with hand-held shower head
*****Push button keyless entry into room
*****Binoculars to borrow and enjoy the view
FULL ACCESS ! !
Use the workout gym
Use the "roof-top" pool & hot tub
Use the entire condo
Use the concierge
Use the social lounge
(Full access except for one small closet)
Please contact us for any issues, at any time. Gina and Danny are here to help make your stay memorable, safe and enjoyable.
Come out the Ogden building and go right into the El Cortez Casino and play $.25 roulette. Then go left on Fremont St to see the Container Park to do some shopping and have a drink. Go the opposite way up Fremont St and go to where all the casinos, free concerts and partying is. You are going to have a ball. WALK TO EVERYTHING ABOVE!
Here are the rules of our home....
VERY IMPORTANT! Please read:
1) WARNING!. You are about to rent our condo that is 12 stories up WITH AN OPEN BALCONY. Opening the doors-lock to the balcony, and any use of the balcony will BE AT YOUR OWN RISK.! By renting this condo, you agree that you will hold us harmless for ANY liability, regardless if intoxicated or not, for any person, animal or property of your party during any part of your stay. You are strongly advised to use caution. There is a lock. Please feel free to lock the door at any time. CHILDREN not recommended.
2) ADDITIONAL GUESTS. PLEASE NOTE: the only entrance into and out of the building is through the main lobby which has 24 hour security. All extra guests must be paid for in advance. PLEASE DO NOT TRY AND SNEAK UNPAID GUESTS IN. ANYONE CAUGHT HAVING ANY ADDITIONAL GUESTS NOT PAID FOR IN ADVANCE, WILL BE SUBJECT TO A SURCHARGE OF $125/PER PERSON, PER NIGHT surcharge. Sorry. We do not play around with this. It is the only way we can keep the prices affordable for others.
3) If you wish to stay here, we require you and your guest to send us a COPY of your DRIVERS LICENSE before you check in. Too many false-identity cases around.
4) Please note, you are staying right on Fremont St in Downtown Las Vegas. It can be LOUD in the room at night. Bring earplugs.
5) If you are looking to come Here to watch movies and to bake cakes (Yes. We have had people like this as guests), this may not be the right place for you.
6) Please remove your shoes before entering. We have lovely beige carpets in the bedrooms and we do not want to have them marked up from the dirty streets of Las Vegas. Any excessive staining will be subject to a $100 carpet cleaning.
7) Prices are listed on each particular day of the calendar (unless otherwise noted)
8) Additional person(s) = anyone over the age over 15 year old.
9) Adults UNDER 21 need prior approval by us prior to booking.
10) 21st birthday party parties, bachelor parties, wedding parties are not eligible for stay. No Parties of any kind!
11) 2 night minimum stay
12) EXTRA PERSON rates of $50/person/night
13) CLEANING & FRESH LINENS/TOWELS fees are currently $90 regardless of length of stay.
14) DO NOT USE oils, lotions, lipstick etc on the sheets/blankets and towels. These are quality bedding sheet and towel sets. You will be charged $90 per sheet set, and $10 per towel that are destroyed by any stains that do not come out due to NEGLECT.
15) Animals not allowed. .
16) LOST KeyFOB surcharge of $100. You will be given 1 key FOB to access your stay in and around the condo, building, elevators and recreational facilities. Any lost FOBs will result in a $100 replacement fee.
17) Binoculars lost or broken = $100
18) Anyone smoking anything, in the condo or on the balcony will be surcharged $400/night regardless of nights stayed.
19) We will be leaving out the appropriate number of towels per registered guests. Please feel free to wash them as needed for your stay.
20) Ejection by security will result in immediate dismissal and the loss of compensation paid.
21) Anything broken, destroyed, torn, ripped, scratched or ruined will be subject to replacement or repair pricing, and taken out of your security deposit.
22) We do not include any food, or beverages for your stay.
23) NO GLASS or FOOD up in roof deck pool area. You may bring alcohol but it must be in aluminum or plastic cups. There IS a video camera up there. Please be careful.
24) CAUTION. Bedroom #2 has bunk beds and a ceiling fan. Please be careful.
25) CAUTION. You are able to use the computer there AT YOUR OWN RISK. Please be careful not to leave any passwords or personal info on the computer.
26) CAUTION. Please know that if you accidentally throw anything down the garbage chute, there is NO getting it back. Be careful. (Garbage chute is located opposite the elevator doors.)