Spacious home in a wooded setting on the river bluff above our quaint village is an excellent choice for couples traveling together, a family gathering, or group. Main-floor master bedroom with ensuite bathroom, four private bedrooms upstairs, two shared bathrooms (one upstairs, one on main level). The updated kitchen is well-appointed and there is a nice patio, grill and fire pit. Price includes 7.4% sales and use tax. All are welcome!
We offer 1 large bedroom with a queen bed on the main level which has it's own bathroom, and 4 upstairs bedrooms: three with queen beds and one with 2 twin beds. Other sleeping options include a large sectional couch, a queen comfortable futon couch/bed, and a comfortable queen double height air mattress with built in pump. You will also enjoy an updated kitchen, dining room, large comfy "great room", and a 3-season porch, and a patio with grill and fire pit. We provide wood and propane. In addition to the master bath, there is a small bathroom with a shower on main level and a bathroom with tub and shower upstairs.
We will meet you when you arrive or provide easy directions, instructions, and door codes. There is off-street parking for a MAXIMUM of 7 cars.
We will be present at our home next door during your stay or available by cell phone if we are away.
Parking on the street is not allowed in winter if snow removal may be required.
- The maximum number of people who will stay overnight during your stay must be reflected in the reservation (even if not all stay every night). Please contact host if additional people will be staying who are not reflected in the reservation. Additional fees apply.
- Please ask all guests to read the house rules in the Welcome Manual.
- Small children must be supervised at all times
- NO SMOKING in house or on the 3-season porch. Smoking will result in a $500.00 fine.
- No illegal drugs (possession or use) inside or outside
- Please honor Quiet hours in residential neighborhood from 10pm to 8am
- No fires or lit candles inside or outside except for fire pit provided on patio and candle(s) provided by the host. Do not leave either unattended.
- Group events (with guests) must be cleared with owners ahead of time.
-There is space for up to 7 cars in two driveways. Please avoid parking on the street. Please contact host if you have an event that will have more than 7 cars.
- Please remove things like make-up, instant tanning products, acne medicine, grease or dirt on hands, etc. to avoid being charged for replacing stained white towels and wash cloths, sheets, pillowcases, or bedding. We provide make-up remover towelettes and gray cloths in all bathrooms to help you with this. If stains cannot be removed, you will be asked to pay for replacement linens or bedding.
- Home is privately owned and owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
My work as an executive leadership coach is also a vocation for me. I enjoy ballroom dancing and attending theater and music events. I live with my husband and host young theater arts professionals for our local small town professional theater. We make maple syrup as a fund raiser for local youth. We love our friends and family which includes 5 grown children and 4 grandsons between the two of us. I love to travel and my husband isn't so crazy about it so I'm exploring Airbnb as a new option.