A luxury retreat from which to explore historic Savannah or to simply relax in true Southern comfort, this home is conveniently located on Crawford Square, one of twenty-two original squares in Savannah’s true historic district. Situated near the river, 218 Houston is just a short stroll to Forsyth Park and all of Savannah’s fine dining and cultural institutions.
Certified Short Term Vacation Rental - Certificate Number: SVR-00027
Built in 1900 and recently renovated in detail, this 2 bedroom 1 ½ bath condo offers the finest appointments and modern amenities. With more than 1300 sq ft, the home allows for maximum comfort and privacy. The main level provides an open floor plan great for entertaining. Two bedroom suites and full bath are tucked away on the upper level providing ample room for four guests. A half bath is also located on the main level of the home.
Vintage and contemporary furnishings create a relaxing retreat with provenance. Golden heart pine floors shine throughout. Oversized windows flood the home with natural light and provide amazing views of moss covered live oaks and the surrounding architectural landscape.
The spacious living room offers a comfortable sofa and two lounge chairs—a perfect place to relax. A restored heart pine mantle frames the original fireplace.
The home is well equipped with a 32” LCD TV, digital cable (with HBO), DVD player, assorted Savannah and classic DVD's and Tivoli Audio.
Secure wireless internet and local and long distance phone service are provided.
The kitchen is fully furnished with Kitchen Aid stainless steel appliances—electric range, microwave, refrigerator and dishwasher. All utensils are provided for your cooking needs including Cuisinart stainless cookware and place settings for eight.
Seating for six in the dining area with original fireplace.
The master suite features a queen bed with deluxe memory foam mattress, fine quality linens, ample storage, and vintage bench. A pocket door provides direct access to the bath.
Spa inspired bath with natural, honed slate. Oversized shower with complimentary Malin+Goetz products including shampoo, conditioner, bar soap, body lotion, mouth wash and luxurious bath towels.
A front loading washer and dryer are conveniently located within the bath.
The guest suite features a queen bed with deluxe memory foam mattress, fine quality linens, lacquered parsons desk and vintage lounge. The suite also includes a dormered window seat with treetop views of historic Savannah and the frequent riverfront fireworks.
Local maps and personalized guide books are provided to acquaint you with all Savannah has to offer!
218 Houston is designed as the ultimate getaway experience offering a blend of old and new, crisp modern aesthetics, and the finest materials. We take great pride in our home away from home and hope you will enjoy it as much as we do!
Private entrance via a coded lock box. Unique code will be emailed after confirmation of booking.
We are available 24/7 via phone, text or email for any questions or concerns regarding your stay.
As of Jan 1, 2015 13% hotel tax is required of ALL short term rental bookings in Savannah. All taxes are included in the total price.
Ask about last minute discounts.
Please inquire about our monthly rates. Rates may be different than those represented in Airbnb's instant quotes.
The property makes no refunds for early checkouts.
Please read our rental agreement below:
Vacation Rental Rules / Contract
1. STANDARD CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK OUT IS 12 P.M. EST. (NO early check-in or late checkout without prior approval. Times may vary. Guest(s) should refer to the booking confirmation email response for exact check-in and check-out times.)
2. This is a NON SMOKING home.
3. Pets are NOT permitted in the home.
4. Guests under the age of 25 years will not be permitted to stay unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
5. SECURITY DEPOSIT- Airbnb does not collect security deposits upon booking but does maintain the right to collect said deposit if all the following are NOT met:
a. No damage is done to the home or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in City of Savannah collection dumpsters near the lane. Trash and recycling may not be left outside of the dumpsters, left on porch, or left in lane.
d. Soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and started upon departure.
e. All keys are left on the kitchen counter and home is left locked.
f. No linens or other household items are lost or damaged.
g. No early check-in or late checkout.
h. The guest(s) is not evicted by the owner, a representative of the owner, or the local law enforcement while staying at the property.
6. PAYMENT – We only accept payments directly through the Airbnb website. No additional payment options are offered at this time.
7. CANCELLATIONS – Please refer to the cancelation policy listed on the Airbnb website.
8. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS – Monthly guests must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly guests who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests for the home is limited to four (4) persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO (2) NIGHT MINIMUM STAY.
10. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If the rental is taken for less than two nights, the guest(s) will be charged the two-night rate.
11. MAID SERVICE – While linens and bath towels are included in the home, DAILY MAID SERVICE is NOT included in the rate. Currently we do not offer a daily maid service. We suggest you bring beach towels if desired. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from our home.
12. RATE CHANGES – Rates subject to change until reservation is confirmed.
13. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or fees, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
14. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY – No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation order in a "TropicalStorm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
1. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
2. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and
3. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
16. This house is privately owned; the homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest(s). By accepting this all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
17. PARKING – 218 Houston does not have designated off street parking spaces, however parking is free all around Crawford Square. Park only in designated parking places. Please be mindful of street sweep zones and parking meters throughout the city. 48-hour parking passes are available for $12 from Savannah’s Parking Services Office at 100 East Bryan Street, the Savannah Visitor’s Center at 301 MLK Blvd. These passes provide you to park at any meter, with a time limit of one hour or more, without paying the meter. It also includes complimentary parking at any of the City owned Parking Garages.
18. NOISE – Please be mindful of the City of Savannah Noise Ordinance, as the vacation rental is in a residential neighborhood. Quiet times for the city are between the hours of 9PM-8AM.
19. NO ST. PATRICK'S DAY PARTIES are allowed on the premise. Any damage that is caused by any St. Patrick's Day festivities will be the sole responsibility of the guest(s) and will be charged at the full expense of the repair.
20. CITY RULES –
a. While “to-go” cups are legal in parts of the city, public intoxication is unlawful and may result in heavy fines an/or incarceration.
b. Savannah has very strict litter laws. Please be sure that all litter, trash and cigarette butts are placed in waste receptacles. Help keep Savannah beautiful!
c. Laundry and towels must not be hung to dry on any exterior portion of the property, including the porch, rails, fences, gates or banisters.
d. 9-1-1 is the phone number for emergency services in the city.
e. Savannah is a walking city and the architecture and squares are best enjoyed on foot. Please remember to only cross streets in designated crosswalks. And, as in most cities, jaywalking is punishable by a fine. Obey all pedestrian signals and signage.
f. Bicycles are a great mode of transportation in Savannah however, bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks, and sidewalks throughout Savannah.
CREDIT CARD AUTHORIZATION: The guest(s) understand(s) and consent(s) to the use of the credit card provided without original signature on the charge slip. By booking the guest(s) hereby agree(s) to all of the terms and conditions stated in this contract. By making the payment and selecting these options on the Airbnb's website the guest(s) fully agree to and understand all the rules and regulations within.
从2018年3月15日 - 2018年3月18日起最少住宿3晚。