1. Good transport availability. Metro station and rail station is in walking distance (10min).
2. Video projector and 5.1 audio system. You can connect your device.
3. You will have fully equipped kitchen, washer, dish-washing machine, A/C, balcony
Our flat has a bedroom with double bed, living room with sofa (transforming in double bed), kitchen, WC and a balcony. In Russia we call it 2-room flat. But international name is 1-bedroom apartment :) In the kitchen there is everything that's important for cooking and eating.
In a walking distance there is a park, a farm market, supermarkets, shopping center, metro station Tushinskaya and railway station.
We also provide W-Fi internet access, air conditioning, washer and dishwasher machine. Our apartment is situated in a old soviet building, but it is modern equipped and has stylish interior. Our flat is charming and you will actually love your stay.
PS. We also have a projector with a screen and 5.1 sound system. you can connect your notebook and watch movies.
We accept no pets and we don't allow smoking. We will love if you come with your children :)
If you'd like (and if we can) we can meet you in the airport or even to make some excursion. Also if you like we can buy some traditional food for you to try.
We speak Russian, English, French, sometimes German and a little Spanish.
1. Smoking is not allowed indoor.
2. Please keep apartment clean and promptly throw garbage.
3. Please keep quiet according to law of Moscow city (please do not make noise unless absolutely necessary and of course after 9 p.m.).
4. Pets are not allowed.
5. Switch on gas when you need. Switch off when you don’t need (it’s important to switch off when you leave).
6. When you arrive please switch on water (in the WC under the sink behind the wooden door there are 2 water taps next to counters). When you leave please switch off.
7. When you leave please take away all the food and empty the fridge
Hello! I am from Russia. Usually I travel with my family (husband and 2-year-old daughter). I speak English, French, a little bit Spanish and German. I like gardening and I plant a lot of flowers every spring in our country house.
If you want to know more about me, please do not hesitate to ask me.
I understand what does it mean to let apartment because we let ours in Moscow. We renovated it ourselves and I really love this apartment, so I would not be happy if someone destroy it. And I will take care of your apartment when I stay there