Our beautiful home is close to Dundee Scenic Overlook Park. You’ll love our place because it is a Quiet Home with a Fantastic View, comfy Queen bed, cozy, and morning light. Wake up to the peace and quiet of the Dundee hillside. No traffic noise. Our home is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
If you book a week in advance, we may be able to drive you around the area on a personalized wine tasting tour. Contact me for details.
Price includes 10% Dundee Lodging Tax.
This room has the best view in the house!
Bedroom, Bathroom, Common Living Areas (Family Room, Kitchen, and Grounds (Deck, Porch and Yard.)
We are generally available and usually home.
Room, maximum 2 persons.
- Lodgers limited to Guest Room, Bathroom, Living Room, Family Room, Kitchen, Porch, Deck and Yard. All other rooms of house are off limits.
- Parking on upper driveway for 1 car. Visitors must park on street below.
- If you use Kitchen, clean Kitchen and dishes afterward.
- You are allowed no more than 4 simultaneous visitors between 7am and 10pm.
- There is no driveway parking for Visitors. Visitors must park below on 7th St.
-No Smoking in the residence. Smoking is allowed on all outdoor areas of the property. If you are found smoking in the house $100 will be deducted from your deposit for cleaning to remove the smell;
- No naked flames of any sort including candles, incense or oil burners or any heaters or fans other than those provided by us
- Do Not tamper or interfere with the computers, the house intranet, or your wifi connection;
- Do Not bring outside furniture into the residence.
- Do not create a disruption or excess noise
- Do Not commit any crime, or act of violence while lodging at our facility.
- If the property or anything in it is damaged, you will be held responsible for the cost of the repairs of the damage.
Guests will be required to sign a basic Lodging Agreement at check in. This agreement will be forwarded to you upon request, or reservation received.
Hi I'm David. I am Fun, outgoing and active in the community (Mayor of Dundee). I am a Realtor, and my Wife (Debbie) has operated a Costume Shop for over 35 years. We love Dundee and have a great time hosting people in our home. We have lived here for 6 years and never want to leave.
Before moving to Oregon we lived in the Los Angeles area where I was President of a Sheet Metal Fabrication Company. We moved to Oregon to be a base of operations for our daughter to come to Oregon for special treatments for her auto-immune disease.
Debbie and I founded the Dundee Community Clothes Closet where 'Everything is $1." There are new and lightly used clothes of all types, and unique prototype items that are not available in stores. It is a great community fund raiser, and an awesome place to shop.