My home is:
- 20 mins to TF Green airport
- 10 mins to Providence Mall, Convention Center, RISD & Brown, Thayer St.
- 14 mins to Providence College
- 17 mins to Twin River Casino
- 50 minutes to Boston
- 45 mins to Newport
- 1 hour to Cape Cod
- East Bay Bike Path
This charming ranch has been the home to a loving family for many years. Almost all of my family members have grown up and out, but this home would like to work its charm and host you!
Check in is flexible!
*The private room is in a charming ranch home.
*The impeccable bedrooms have one queen sized bed, trundel bed (bedroom 1) and twin beds with a trundel (bedroom 2) and comes with all necessary amenities to make your stay as pleasant and enjoyable as possible.
* 32 inch flat screen TV with NETFLEX within both bedrooms.
Guests would have access to the following:
* Shared Kitchen (Coffee/Tea/Hot Chocolate Offered)
* Shared Living Room
* Shared Full Bathroom (Tub and Shower)
* Shared Outdoor Deck
* Enclosed Backyard
* Cable Television
* Wifi Access /32 inch flat screen TV- NETFLEX
* Safe Street Parking
Guests should not anticipate much interaction with homeowner. Homeowner will be present and staying in home. It is also possible that another guest may be staying in a different private room/space. No one will enter a guest’s private space without permission of guest or good reason.
* Very quiet and safe neighborhood
* Great restaurants (just a few minutes away)
* City Life (just 4 miles away)
* Movie Theaters Close-by
* Please check with host for additional visitors. * The use of candles along with smoking is "strictly prohibited" in the home. * When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.
Although check in is between 4 - 9pm, I will always accommodate late arrivals.