Top floor, bright and spacious 23-window duplex with a huge private terrace located in the heart of downtown Mexico City only a block from the Paseo de la Reforma and near restaurants, cafes, museums, shops, public transportation and more...
Modern, bright and spacious 150 m2 (approx. 1,600 sq. ft.) duplex apartment with huge private terrace (50 m2 or approx. 550 sq. ft.) in great downtown location (near the Paseo de la Reforma).
The place has 3 bedrooms (one of which was converted into an office space, but can still serve as sleeping quarters with two individual mattresses available), a living room/dining room with a fully-equipped kitchen. The place is very bright (23 ceiling-to-floor windows in total) and has a huge private roof-top terrace equipped with a bar overlooking the city. The apartment is located on the last floor of a modern building which has won two architecture awards for its design. It has 24/7 security (doorman), an elevator and parking space if you require one.
The place is located in downtown Mexico City just one block from the Paseo de la Reforma (Mexico City's main avenue) and is in walking distance to the following neighborhoods: Roma (8mns), La Condesa (20mns), and the Historical City Center (15mns). Close to public transportation: Subway lines, Metrobus and buses.
Although you will be in the heart of the city, the place is very quiet and the huge private terrace is a definitely a plus.
Wifi, private terrace with a bar, cable TV, Netflix and parking.
The place is yours to enjoy during your stay. However if you happen to need anything I am only a phone call away.
If you need a car and driver during your stay, please let me know and I will arrange for one to be available when you need it. If you are a classic car enthusiast, I have a small collection of vintage VW Beetle convertibles you may use to discover the city...
Just a few house rules apply when renting the apartment:
1. No smoking in the apartment, but you are welcome to smoke on the terrace just please do not throw your cigarette buts over the terrace's wall...
2. No loud parties, please respect the neighbors. No pets sorry.
3. Moving furniture around is strictly forbidden and any damages to the floors, walls or the furniture itself as a result of such furniture rearrangements may result in penalty damages charged to your security deposit (yes it has happened before!).
4. Please switch off all lights and close windows when leaving the premises.
5. Please carry you heavy and hard luggage up the stairways and do not drag it up as it chips/damages the staircase.
Other than that, the place is yours to enjoy during your stay!
Thank you for your understanding.