-Loft type room newly constructed.
-Basic accommodation (no aircon)
-In private/guarded subdivision, walking distance to Sta. Lucia Mall and Robinsons and Ministop.
- Center of Manila is accessible through Santolan PURPLE line station,10 minutes away by jeepney/fx/van (except rush hours).
-Near Libis/Eastwood area.
- Japanese style beds (mattresses only).
-Change of sheets every 3 nights for weekly guests.
-Laundry service available.
-Rate is for 2 guests, add 248 additional guest/night (max 4)
You have your own access to the studio apartment unit, no need to pass through the main house. You have the loft as your bedroom and the lower part of the unit as dining/living area. A common reception is available for guests.
Open to family or group of friends (max of 4 occupants).
Ideal for backpackers who are on a budget and wanted to avoid the busy and stressful environment of Manila.
Ideal accommodation for those who will be visiting/travelling to the East of Manila and nearby towns such as Antipolo, Marikina, Pasig, Taytay, Tanay, Angono, etc.
-Main house kitchen for cooking and storage in the refrigerator.
-Main laundry area for hand washing.
-Top floor/roof top access for lounging/tanning/hanging clothes
-Common reception area.
Available at 10:00PM-12:00MN and 6:00-7:30am during weekdays
Available mostly during weekends.
The loft are for adults and not child friendly. Guests with children are welcome (at your own risk).
- Smoking allowed at the private balcony
- Copy of passport to be emailed with reservation
- No visitors inside the room but there is a common reception area
- Bringing children are highly discouraged. The stairs to the loft have no railings (floating stairs type)
- cooking allowed at main house kitchen only
-A simple person. I love to travel to write, and I am also photography enthusiast. I love the outdoors and I enjoy meeting new friends with the same interests in life.
- Rooms for rent are non-aircon loft type rooms with mini kitchen and with own T&B equipped with shower and bidet.