Thanks for your feedback. We have taken it positively and feel that you have been a bit harsh and unfair in your review. It is surprising that you had nothing good to say about us or our house! Please note that we host people to help them while they visit and it is not a Hotel, it is our home. Please find our response to your feedback below.
- The room is small, that is correct but we never claimed it to be a massive room. May you are comparing it with hotels or farms.
- As far as the flyscreen is concerned it is not required on the sixth floor. As we are on the top floor no one from across the block can see you through a 2 inch gap in the "Not see through" blind.
- As sydney is a busy city and its summer time it is normal for the some noise and light to come in the morning. May be you are comparing it with your country acerage
- Yes there excavation across the other side of the road. You forgot to mention the river view on the front side of the apartment.
- There is a separate toilet in the house ( I wish you had asked )
- Yes our room is next to the guest room and that is how it is in apartment units. We never claimed otherwise.
- Separate living area ? It is our home and we tried our best to make you feel comfortable. If you are looking for privacy may be stick to hotels.
- The power issue has been flagged to the strata but the room lights and fan was working. Just the powerpoint is not working and we were happy to accomodate and let you use other power points.
- Jess specially worked from home to accomodate your arrival time and to be available when you come in.
I think you are right in saying that you did not expect this as your expectations were of some hotel room with room service or something else. I would recommend not to go with air bnb or at least not leave such feedback when someone is hosting you with all our hearts. We even offered you chocolates!