Stay like a local! Central to New Orleans' most vibrant and interesting areas. Situated 0.5 miles from the new Rampart streetcar, that runs the length of the French Quarter. Bar hop to the French Quarter, Marigny, or Bywater and easily Uber home at night. Down the street, you'll find ample live music and entertaining bars along St. Claude Ave. and Frenchmen St. You'll also enjoy easy access to many great seafood and dining options. You’ll love the newly renovated and clean feel of my home.
Sunny, very spacious, modern private room in a former double "shotgun" house which is over 100 years old and was recently renovated into a single home. The beautiful, open floor plan contains many original elements of the house such as the original windows, original hardwood floors, original claw-foot tub, and original brick fireplaces and chimneys. Full length mirror in the room for getting ready. The antique claw-foot tub in the bathroom has been converted for use as a shower.
This room is a private room with keypad lock and has access to a bathroom shared with one other room. Open living are and kitchen are shared with other guests!
The best way to reach us is through Airbnb messenger. We will also be available by phone or text for any emergencies or last minute questions. Please try to contact us during regular work hours if possible.
There is ample street parking on Elysian Fields Ave, right in front of the house.
1. This is our home, please treat it like you'd treat your own home. :)
2. Please be respectful of other guests and the neighbors and maintain reasonable noise levels early in the morning and late at night.
3. Please DO NOT bring anyone to the home who is not confirmed on your reservation. This is for comfort and security of all guests.
4. Please hand wash dishes OR run dishes in dishwasher so that other guests can use them as well.
5. Enjoy your stay in lovely New Orleans, and please let us know if there’s anything we can do to make your stay more pleasant.
I've never encountered a place quite like New Orleans. I love the music, culture, people, and food that fill the city. I'm passionate about traveling, climbing mountains, and the outdoors, but I love coming home too. I hope to share some of New Orleans' magic with my guests!