My place is close to great views, restaurants and dining, the beach, family-friendly activities, and nightlife. You’ll love my place because of the neighborhood, the people, the ambiance, the light, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, business travelers, and families (with kids).
Beautiful ocean and Diamond Head views from this 35th floor unit: Furnished unit with a balcony and includes electricity and 2 parking stalls! Upgraded kitchen, central air conditioning. Walk to the beach, restaurants, and to the popular Ala Moana Center Mall and convention center. Building amenities include a pool, hot tub, BBQ areas, fitness center, party room, and putting green. Long term (minimum 1 month, short term may be available please inquire for the short term rates). No smoking, no pets. $3,300.00/mo before GE/TATaxes and fees $500.00 refundable security deposit. Cable, electric, internet and air conditioning are included.
24/7 staff available to answer your phone calls if you have any questions.
This is a 30 day minimum rental. Guest must also pay a $150 reservation fee and the transient accommodations tax.
This vacation rental contract is a legal agreement between Sachi Hawaii (also referred to as "Property Manager") and you, the Renters (also referred to as "Tenants" and "Guests"). Renters agree that this contract will not go into effect until their online reservation request is screened, and accepted by the Property Manager. The Property Manager will notify the Renters within 48 hours via email confirmation when their reservation is accepted.
A $500 security deposit will be collected to hold the property; full payment is due 30 days prior to check-in.
There will be no refunds for cancellations or changes to booking if made within 30 days of the Renters check in.
If you cancel within 30 days of arrival, there will be no refund unless we are able to re-rent the property for some or all of the time you committed to and refunds may be less than the actual revenue paid. If you think you may need to cancel your trip, we highly recommend purchasing travelers insurance.
For all reservations made within 30 days of arrival, payment in full is due at time of booking, and the Cancellation Policy, as stated above will apply. Cancellation becomes effective from the date that it is received in writing, fax or by e-mail.
The departure cleaning fee does not cover daily maid service, but will pay for the cleaning of your vacation rental upon check out.
Current rates for General Excise Tax and Transient Accommodations Tax will be charged to the Renter. These taxes will be quoted to the Renter before they book.
Please note that you may not enter the property (which includes picking up keys or dropping off bags) before 3:00pm unless you made special arrangements with the property owner. Also check out is no later than 11:00am. Be sure to arrange your plans accordingly.
We would like to provide some information that answers the most common questions our guests have before checking into our rental. We do provide bath towels, beach towels, and bedding. Hair dryer is provided as well. As with most vacation rentals we don't provide daily maid service. The departure cleaning fee you paid is for cleaning the property upon check out.
Any damages over the security deposit amount will be charged to the guest.
Check In/Check Out Policy:
Check-In is 3:00 pm on the day of your arrival (except SAME DAY bookings which have a guaranteed check-in of 5pm). To guarantee check-in earlier than 3pm, we recommend guests reserve the rental one night prior to arrival.
Check-Out is 11:00 am on the day of your departure to allow time for our housekeeping service to make the property ready for our next guests, unless an extension has been granted by our Reservations Department or Operations Manager. You may request a later check-out, but in the event another guest checks in the same day you are departing, a late check-out cannot be guaranteed. If you have a late departure flight, we recommended reserving the condo for an additional night so you will have the use of your accommodation all day and depart at your convenience. Unauthorized late check-outs will be charged $50 per hour. If you need a place to store your luggage, we recommend calling Paradise Transport and Luggage Services ((PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)).
1) Renters agree to turn off Air conditioning when not at home.
2) Renters agree to not smoke on property and it is understood that if they do they will be charged for all damages.
3) Renters agree that they are not to exceed the maximum occupancy of people; if you have guests you need to get permission from the property owner.
4) Renters agree to be completely responsible for any and all damage to the property caused by Renters or their guests.
5) Renters agree that if there is no parking available with your rental. Renters are responsible for finding their own parking if needed.
6) Renters will forfeit the full rental fee, if cancellation is made less than 30 days from arrival.
7) Renters agree and understand that full payment is due 30 days prior to check-in.
8) Renters understand that doors are to be locked upon check-out.
9) Renters agree that they cannot hold the Property Manager responsible for any items left behind after check out.
10) Renters agree that lost keys will incur a replacement cost of $100 per key.
11) Renters understand that parties and/or excessive noise/music is not permitted in the rental or on the property.
12) Renters agree that NO PETS are allowed on property unless the pet is ADA certified and the proper documentation of certification is provided to the Property Manager prior to confirmation of the reservation.
13) Primary Renter must be at least 21 years of age to rent this property and is required to be staying on the premises.
14) Renter understands that the Property Manager reserves the right to refuse service at their discretion.
15) Right to Enter: If necessary, a Sachi Hawaii Representative or their designated vendors may enter the property in order to inspect or make necessary or requested repairs. Sachi Hawaii will give Renters at least 24 hours minimum notice before entering the Property, and will only enter during reasonable hours except in the case of emergency.
16) Renter acknowledges that the accommodation is a privately owned home or condominium as opposed to a hotel. As such, hotel-like amenities such as daily cleaning and bell service are not provided.
17) Renters agree that there is No Smoking allowed: All properties are designated "No Smoking" which includes inside the condo and/or on the balcony/lanai. Smoking is ONLY permitted in the property's designated smoking area. Any violation is subject to a $500 surcharge (to remove any odor in the suite due to smoking) plus actual replacement costs due to damages by tar, ashes, or burns.
All reservations are subject to strikes and failure of guests to vacate as scheduled or other conditions beyond the control of Sachi Hawaii. Rate and cancellation policy are subject to change without notice. All funds are to be paid in U.S. dollars. Rates do not include daily cleaning service. Sachi Hawaii, its officers and employees specifically disclaim all legal liability and responsibility for any losses, damages, injuries, or risk to person or property, incurred as a direct or indirect result of occupying any of Sachi Hawaii Pacific Century Properties highly recommends that guests obtain insurance that covers against such occurrences. Mahalo.