We have 2 guest bedrooms with private bathrooms,each room/bath has its own listings (1&2). However if you wish to rent both rooms please let me know and I will be more than happy to assist you. Each guest room can accommodate 2 adults.
1. Please be respectful of others by keeping the noise level down.
2. No food allowed in Guest bedrooms.
3. Keep all shared areas clean and tidy i.e. please pickup after yourself and cleanup after cooking, wash pots/pans dry them and put them back for others to use rinse dishes and place in dishwasher.
4. Leave the grills clean after use for others to use.
5. Guests can do their laundry from 7p.m to 10p.m. Please leave laundry areas clutter free. Guests can bring their own detergents or use ours for a donation.
6. No overnight guests are allowed.
7. No smoking allowed inside the house, but you may smoke outside in the patio or decks,please do use ashtrays.
8. Breakfast will be provided for guests to help themselves at their own pleasure. I do brew coffee for my guests or tea if they prefer. If there is
anything else you would like please do not hesitate.
9. Guests may barbeque in the daytime or evening at your convenience.
Please make sure the gas is shut off after you are done.
10. Please be sure to lock the doors if you are coming back late at nighturn off the lights.
There is a noise ordinance in effect for 10p.m., around here someone is bound to call the
We would love to meet you and have you come stay with us.
My husband and I are empty-nesters and have enjoyed living/traveling in Europe and Asia through various parts.
We do enjoy meeting people from other cultures and sharing the American way of life we have grown to appreciate with our visitors as well.
We have a beautiful home in Escondido, CA with 1/4 of an acre panoramic view of the mountains and yet, close to the coastal cities and downtown San Diego.
Some awesome things you can find in Escondido are:
- Easy access to major freeways: Hwy 78, I-15, I-5
- Ocean & Coastal cities approx 15-20 minutes
- Downtown San Diego approx 20-25 minutes depending on traffic
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park 5-8 minutes where you can view and ride among various desert animals from multiple continents.
- Multiple wineries (ask for more details). North San Diego county is rich with wine culture.
- The Stone Brewing Company is about 10 minutes away from our home.
- $4 dollar pizzas. Hard to beat, really.
- We are located very close to the Center for the Arts which is an acclaimed art center worth visiting.
- Multiple plays, concerts and other stage-related activities year round within a short driving distance.
- Kit Carson Park has an ice rink and a skate park that is quite large with many different quarter pipes and rails to ride.
- Westfield shopping mall which is the only indoor shopping center (a large one at that) within San Diego County.
- A plethora of hiking trails and lakes to experience the world.
Ask for anything else, we are here to make your stay as pleasant as possible! =)