MISSION LOFT is a light filled daily rental for private events, company off-sites and video / photo productions. The standard rental period is 8 hours from 9AM to 5PM. Additional time can be requested at booking and is $100/hr.
Need an inspiring space for the day? We've got you covered!
*Note: we don't offer overnight stays with this listing. For overnight stays please see our other Mission Loft listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/1995487?preview
The property has an open floor plan (dining, kitchen and living room) that can host a 12 to 15 person event in casual San Francisco style.
COMPANY OFF-SITES / INTIMATE GATHERINGS:
The Mission Loft is located in a recently renovated 1908 Victorian residential building with 10' ceilings, amazing light, a designer kitchen and lots of comfortable seating. The common area is approximately 500 sqft in total (25'x20'). There is also a breakout room available, large whiteboard and laptop connection to the TV for projection.
PHOTO / VIDEO PRODUCTIONS:
The standard rental period for shoots is between 9AM and 5PM. If your project requires a different timeframe please let us know and we will try to accommodate. There are 8 north facing windows that provide an abundance of diffused natural light throughout the day. There is a hair and makeup room available and plenty of space to store lighting, and other equipment.
Mission Loft has been featured in:
* Airbnb's business travel video
* (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN)'s home screen
* CNN's Inside Man (season 4 - "Seek and Disrupt")
* H Influencer Collective - advertising agency website
* Numerous private modeling and video productions
The rental includes:
* 8 to 10 person dining table
* 6 dining chairs and 5 additional white folding chairs
* 2 folding tables (available upon request)
* 6' kitchen island
* 2 large sofas (8' and 6') and large comfy chair with ottoman
* Projector, Samsung TV with fully articulating wall hung mount; USB and HDMI wall outlets and laptop connectivity
* Kitchen Aide mixer
* Plates, bowls, utensils, wine, champagne, drinking glasses, and coffee mugs for 12
* Various lighting designs and configurations
* Beautiful bathroom with massive skylight
We'll give you a quick rundown of how things work, answer any questions you might have and then she's all yours!
Check-out (same day):
We'll hire professional cleaners to do the floors, bathroom, etc., but it would be amazing if you put the furniture back in place prior to departure.
Parking: You're welcome to park in the driveway for 5 to 10 minutes during unloading and loading, but you'll have to find alternate parking during your stay. There is metered and hourly parking available on the street right outside the house or there is a parking garage (Mission Bartlett Garage), located on 21st and Bartlett St. (3 blocks from the house) that has hourly rates.
Damage: We would love to learn of damage as soon as possible so that repairs can be made before the next guest arrives. Guests are responsible for the cost of repairs.
This space is for Productions and Gatherings - no overnight stays.