The apartment is a duplex with 3 bedrooms downstairs. It is 2 mins walk to the Kings Road Chelsea and there are many lovely cafés, boutiques, and a supermarket right on your doorstep. Sloane Square Tube Station (District and Circle lines) is a 10 min walk away.
The South Kensington Museums are about a 15 minute walk and there are plenty of buses if you don't fancy walking.
These are amazing 3D photos I had done of the flat,
It is a very safe space, with a security gate and cameras downstairs so nobody can get into the building unless they live there. There is a helpful doorman there from Monday to Friday who will help with deliveries, carrying things and directions etc. There are TVs in the main living room, master bed and second bed, and one at the end of the bath in the master bathroom, so you can soak in a bubblebath and watch Eastenders if you want to : ) There is a small, secure garage under the building but it will only fit a small car like a Mini or a Smartcar; my 4x4 will not fit in there just to give you an idea. You can leave bikes in the garage if you want to while you are staying.
The flat has just been refurbished and all the furniture and fixtures and fittings are new.
You are renting the whole flat so you can use 100% of it!
this is a link to the 3D photos, please have a look, you might need to cut and paste the address as I don't think links work on this site
I live about 15 minutes walk away and you can contact me in emergencies or if you need tips on where to go. I do travel a fair bit, but I have a husband and a housekeeper so someone will be available to help you if I am not around. The doorman at the building is also very helpful.
- Smoking is allowed on the balcony but not inside the flat. Please use an ashtray and do not drop cigarette ends.
- Babies are allowed but there is no crib there so please let us know if you require one
- There are security cameras at the entrance of the building and by the lifts so we will know if you are having a party! Dinner parties for 8 or less are fine but please do not disturb other people living in the building
- Please keep TV and music volume at a reasonable level between 11pm and 9am so you do not disturb neighbours
- Please leave the place clean, dishes in dishwasher, I don't expect you to clean it from top to bottom as we have a cleaner, but do not leave toilets dirty or dirty dishes in sink as I treat my housekeeper with respect, please make sure you do too!
- If you have children please keep balcony doors locked at all times, the barriers are not very high and it is not safe for children to be out there unattended
I am from London - married. I work as a property developer and also trade vintage couture on ebay. I have lived in the Chelsea area for a long time so if you want any tips on restaurants to go to or recommendations for hairdressers/beauty therapists etc then just ask.
I love travelling to South East Asia and to Japan, my husband is Japanese and I enjoy the culture and food. I can read and write very basic French and my husband can speak Japanese if this helps at all!