A very spacious private room in a modern contemporary home with a walk-in closet, 42" Flat Screen TV. Queen Bed with a 12" memory foam mattress. It's in the heart of Silicon Valley near Levi's Stadium, Santana Row, San Jose Downtown, San Jose Airport, VTA, BART (2017), and Great Mall.
Your home away from home experience
Guests have access to the areas such as kitchen, family room, living room, and garage on the first floor of the house.
Hosts will respond to guests' inquiries throughout the day.
Our house rules is basically the Golden Rule " treat our home as you will treat your own home". This is a HOME and NOT a hotel.
We initially thought, we don't need to put this in writing because these are all common sense, but this is just a friendly reminder to all our prospective guest.
1. Please SAVE Energy. Kindly please remember to turn off the lights in your room before you leave the room/house in the morning, and also at night if you don't need them.
2. Please CONSERVE Water as California is in drought. If possible, please take short shower and please don't let the water run continously while brushing your teeth.
3. We have more than 1 listing, kindly please be CONSIDERATE to other guests.
4. Our bathroom is a shared bathroom. Kindly please do not leave your personal essentials as well as your wet towels.
We have provided each room with a caddy container that you can use to transport your personal bathroom essentials to and from your rooms.
We also provided hangers for your clothes as well as to hang your wet towel to air dry in the closet in your room.
5. The quite time is 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM. Kindly please keep the volume of your TV to the minimum. We also would like to request, NO speaker phone conversation and kindly please lower your conversation voice while talking on the phone around this time.
6. We provided each room with a small fridge to store your own food and drinks. We however encourage you to eat in the kitchen and clean after yourselves to avoid uninvited guest, such as ants in the rooms and in the kitchen. This includes washing your own dishes, glass, mug, and or utensils immediately after each use and place them in the drainer provided by the sink.
7. Kindly please seal or use ziplock to save/store your open package of any food.
We also do recycle. We have 2 different bins which are labeled, one for recyclables (right bin) and another one for garbage (left bin) in the kitchen island. We also provided a separate wire basket receptacle for empty plastic water and juice bottles.
8. If you have a car, you can park in our driveway. Kindly please park your car either on the most left hand side or middle part of the driveway. Our driveway normally accommodates 3 cars. Kindly please be considerate and please park your car appropriately, leaving enough space for the other cars.
9. No smoking, no alcohol, and no pets allowed inside the house please.
10. Lastly, kindly please make sure you indicate the # of guest (1 or max of 2) when you book your stay with us. Please be aware that there is an additional or extra charge for the second guest.
Thank you very much for choosing our home. Anticipating for your full cooperation on the above house rules. We hope you'll enjoy your stay with us.
Bobby and Cherie