This 2nd floor, 1/1 at Maravilla Resort sleeps 6. Wonderful Gulf and pool views. No balcony closures.
Queen bed, queen pull out and a set of bunk beds to sleep 6.
The views and beach decor make this a great option for your next Galveston vacation. Full kitchen. Linens provided.
All the resort and condo accommodations. Resort/ parking fee paid upon arrival $20 per vehicle.
Pets require approval at a cost of $75.00 per pet once approved. This is a non-refundable fee. Small pets ONLY considered. Pet information must be sent with reservation for approval.
No Smoking. No guests can book under 25.
$20 Resort/ Parking fee. Purchased upon arrival. Valid for entire stay. No cash accepted.
No Saturday check in our check out for Spring Summer season.
All reservations are subject to contract review and acceptance. Please email names of all guests with ages when requesting a reservation. Rental agreement is executed when you request a booking with us.
Contact for Winter Monthly rates in the Fall and Winter
Check in documents are sent to the tenant 48 hours before arrival at the email on file. You will need to review and print this documentation for access information. Check in is provided by the booking agent software and via email if requested.
Per our rental agreement we ONLY supply a start up amount of items like toilet paper, paper towel, and trash bags. You must bring what is needed for the duration of your stay. We do not provide toiletries such as shampoo and body soap.
AirBnB is a 3rd party company. You are not reserving this condo with their service as they just advertise and handle payments for our management company. All questions about the property to be directly sent to the property Manager, Christina Stevens. Email may result in a faster.
Our full rental agreement is below. By making the reservation you have agreed to the terms and executed our rental agreement.
Thank you for choosing our home for your vacation. We hope that you have a pleasant stay.
The property is located at:
9520 Seawall Galveston, Texas 77554
Check in time: 4:00 p.m. (NO EARLY CHECK-IN)
Check out time: 11:00 a.m. (No late check out, No exceptions)
Please provide number of adults, number of children, and any pet approval request to property manager in reservation request when booking online.
Rental rates are listed per season when booking online, and only apply to the current season.
Your refundable security deposit and all other rental charges are listed in the details of your quote. SEE CONTRACT DETAILS TO ENSURE DEPOSIT RETURN.
The initial deposit requested in your quote is due in order to reserve a property. The final balance is due 7 days before check in. If arrival is in less than 7 days, the full balance is due at the time of booking.
Access to your condo is sent via the office e-mail (EMAIL HIDDEN) 48 hours before arrival. Please notify us at the e-mail listed if you have not received the information after checking your spam or trash box.
Thanks and have a great vacation.
Christina Stevens, Realtor, Property Manager
Direct- (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Office hours 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM Centra(URL HIDDEN)SHORT TERM RENTAL AGREEMENT
This Short Term Rental Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by and between property manager Galveston4sale and ________________ (“Guest”). For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, the parties hereby agree as follows:
1. Property: The property is located at 9520 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, Texas 77554, Maravilla Resort
2. Rental Party: Please provide a list of all guest names and ages via e-mail before arrival. This group constitutes the Rental Party.
3. Maximum Occupancy: The maximum number of guests in our one bedroom properties is 6. Our 2 bedroom properties sleep up to 8, unless otherwise noted. Our 3 bedroom properties sleep 10.
4. Term of the Lease: The lease begins at 3:00 p.m. on the dates outlined in our booking conformation.
5. Minimum Stay: This property requires a 2-night minimum stay. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is needed for less than 2 days, and is approved by the owner, the Guest will be charged a higher fee. Advertised rates are subject to change during holidays, peak season, and special events.
6. Rental Rules: All guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules (Exhibit A) at all times while at the property. All guests must be listed on the contract, including minors. You must be 25 to sign the rental agreement and take responsibility for all guests under the agreement. Guests must observe all Maravilla HOA guest rules. Guidelines for the grounds are given out when parking passes are obtained. The Maravilla has posted signs regarding pool rules, any maintenance projects, and all important notices in the elevators. Please address any questions to our property manager or the front office. The front desk is not associated with Galveston4sale.
7. Access: Guest shall allow Homeowner access to the property for purposes of repair and inspection. Homeowner shall exercise this right of access in a reasonable manner and shall limit access to normal business hours of 9 to 6 except in case of emergency.
8. Rental Rate, Fees, and deposits: all are listed in our online quotes for each specific property. Rental rates are subject to change.
Deposit: A deposit is required to cover any damage to the unit per the rental report. Please report any damage immediately via e-mail unless you feel it urgently needs attention. We appreciate photos via email of anything you would like us to keep on file. Please do not text these reports. Deposits can be retained for damages to the unity upon owner’s discretion. Out of respect for the owners, leave unit in the same condition as when you arrive.
The deposit is for security and shall be refunded within 14 days of the Checkout Date provided no deductions are made due to: i. Damage to the property or furnishings; ii. Dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning; or iii. Any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay. Deposits are returned to the credit card on file. If not received within 2 weeks, please advise the office.
If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guest shall inform property manager immediately the day of check in. Credits for damages will not be provided if Guest does not report anything out of order the day of arrival. We will be happy to send our staff to address any issues noted upon arrival. The property is furnished and has a full kitchen. Linens and towels are provided.
At no time during a guest stay can trash be put into the hallway. Trash found in the hallway at any time by the HOA will be photographed and will cost the guest $15.00 per bag.
9. Cancellation Policy: We have a No Refund policy. If you are unsure about your ability to maintain your reservation, we strongly encourage all renters to purchase traveler’s insurance.
10. Payment: All payments are taken online for security reasons. No cash or checks can be accepted.
The parties agree to the terms of this agreement, upon request of a reservation. This contract is electronically executed through different booking services and via property manager via e-mail.
1. Upon check in you must visit the lobby during business hours and sign the Maravilla HOA guest rules. You are required to register your vehicle with the Maravilla office. Parking passes may be purchased at time of check-in for a charge of $20 per vehicle staying overnight. Parking passes are good for your entire stay at the Maravilla. A trailer, motorcycle, or small RV is considered a vehicle.
2. Smoking is NOT allowed and will result in forfeiture of your deposit.
3. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
4. All units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. PLEASE NOTE THE CLEANING FEE IS FOR SANITATION AND LINENS. We do expect any damage you cause to be reported at once. We also expect the condo to be left in a decent manner. Absolutely no glitter or confetti is allowed, and please make sure you do not leave food in the beds, on the floor or anywhere other than a trash can. Please take all trash out during your stay. Additional cleaning costs can be incurred for not following these guidelines. Photos of the condo condition are taken to clarify the condition the condo was left if this needs to be brought to the property manager/owner’s attention.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Pets are only allowed if pre-approved by the property manager for a rate of $50.00 per pet.
8. Parking: PARKING PASSES – Renters must display parking pass at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. The HOA assesses the charge for parking which is collected via a credit card or check only. No cash will be accepted. The front office of the Maravilla is not associated with (URL HIDDEN) Although there are no assigned parking spaces for the units, vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. The Owner has always observed ample parking available at all times. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing
fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. The Maravilla has specific rules about parking which must be signed upon arrival.
9. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units. If a party wishes to have daily housekeeping, please contact us for a quote.
10. Hot Tub and Pools: Please follow the rules of the Maravilla regarding Hot Tub and Pool usage. Please review the HOA guest rules carefully. Please also take note of all signs posted by the pool and hot tub areas. No lifeguard is on duty at any pool. The East pool is heated during the fall and winter months when needed.
11. Internet Usage: The Maravilla provides internet in the lobby. We are not responsible for the security of the Maravilla network or any outages in our condos that have Wifi access. No credit will be given if an outage occurs as the complex supplies the Wifi service to the owners. We cannot prevent any unknown outages, weather issues, provider issues, specific guest user scenarios, etc.
12. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless the state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or a "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the “Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory evacuation order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund: Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and wants to shorten the stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; and Any advance rent collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Please refer to the contact information on page one with any further questions.
Galveston BOI, Realtor, and professional property manager. We have managed vacation rentals got over 6 years. I love my island and we love hosting guests who will fall in love with our area and properties.
I am a busy mom to 2 kids. My late husband was very active in the fishing scene here in Galveston. He and my children have appeared on many news shows regarding fishing and advocacy for saving sharks. Let us know if we van help you with a fishing trip.
We would love to have you as a guest.