I stayed for 8 nights in Lili's casa in Tulum in February/March 2017. Contact in advance for booking and payment was very kind, simple and fast. I took it quite spontaneously as the Casa incl. roof top pool looked really great. In total, I spent around 1250 Euro (1320 USD) for the 8 nights.
Please find here a short list of what I liked during my stay and also some things I didn't:
- very kind host!
- nice modern rooms with very comfortable bed
- equipped kitchen
- two small balconies, enough for 1-2 people
- key-less electronic door system
- big shower
- location is great as close to street that goes to the beach
- very slow internet, often not enough for simple E-Mail check
- pool is much smaller as it seems from the pics, not made for swimming
- sometimes noise from nearby construction works
- only Whats App contact, no local contact person
- price is quite high for a casa (if I compare to other nearby hotels and casas)
Anyway, if you look for a comfy and new casa this is a place to check out closer! Enjoy your holidays!