Professionally decorated luxury ocean view condo is newly opened on Labor Day weekend 2013! It’s a short walk directly onto Whitecap beach on Padre Island! This condo has a broad view of the ocean to one side, and the property lagoon, pool and hot tub to the other side. Several palm trees stand within feet from the balcony and rustle in the wind. Inside there are tile floors, white leather furniture and an antique iron bed, flat-screen cable TVs in LR and BR, Netflix and Blueray DVD. High-speed internet allows you to work or play online in the unit or on the balcony. Washer and dryer, and a clean, modern full kitchen, all conveniences are included. The condo can sleep 4-5 people with a queen bed, an extra queen mattress for the living room, and a twin foldout sofa. Amenities onsite include a beautiful pool, hot tub, sauna and a well equipped fitness center (these are available to you 24/7). Pond, inlet and surf-fishing are available on the property or within easy walk. Padre Island National Park, the longest undeveloped stretch of barrier island in the world, is less than 10 miles away. Mustang Island State Park is 5 miles away. Restaurants, shopping and nightlife abound in North Padre Island and nearby Port Aransas. Everything you need for a relaxing, invigorating vacation is on location or nearby!
• Check in is at 3:00
• The code for the front door lock will be set to the same as last 4 in your tel# _____. To unlock simply enter that code, the door locks when shut.
• The pool, hot tub, sauna and gym key for after-hours use is in the kitchen.
• Parking space 8 is reserved for your use. Other unmarked parking is available, please respect reserved parking signs or you could get towed.
• There is a queen mattress that can be placed on the LR floor, and there are extra pillows, sheets and a blanket in the bedroom closet.
• Bath towels are in the cabinet in the bathroom.
• The TV has cable, Netflix and a DVD player (the Sony remote controls both the DVD player and Netflix)
• The internet wifi is Howell and the code is “beach338”, or you can connect direct into the router port.
• Trash dumpsters are on the other end of the complex.
• Checkout is at 11:00.
o Remove all food from the refrigerator, freezer and cupboards.
o Take all trash to the dumpster.
o Load all dishes in the dishwasher and run on normal cycle.
o Start a load of used linens and towels in the washing machine.
o Close all blinds and turn the AC up to 78 degrees.
o Lock the balcony door and the front door.
• Please be sure to leave the pool/gym key in the kitchen.