My place is close to Tamarama Beach. My place is good for families (with kids) and big groups.
This gorgeous 4 bedroom, non-smoking house, that sleep 8 people, is just a 5 minute walk to Tamarama Beach, and walking distance to both Bondi and Bronte Beaches. It is a large, sun filled, modern, bright, open home, designed to enjoy the sea breezes. Very relaxed and comfortable with a lovely garden outlook from kitchen and lounge room. There is also a large entertaining deck.
The house also features:
* a renovated kitchen with European appliances.
* polished floorboards throughout.
* a piano in the lounge room.
* a barbecue.
* kids toys and games.
* boogie boards and beach toys.
* beach towels.
* a very convenient location, close to: public transport, beaches, parks and a wonderful range of gourmet shops and services that are just a short stroll up the road.
* friendly neighbours and neighbourhood.
* a level, grass garden.
* also close to Centennial Park, Fox Studios and Sydney Cricket Ground.
The bedding configuration consists of:
Master bedroom (Parents Retreat) with a queen sized bed, ensuite, TV & DVD player, balcony.
2nd bedroom with 2 x single beds
3rd bedroom with 1 x queen bed, Screen/player.
4th bedroom with 1 x double bed, stereo CD player
2 bathrooms, each with bath & shower, and hairdryer.
All linen is provided, and is hotel quality.
Sorry but parties are prohibited.
No groups of under 30 year olds.
* Due to fraudulent activity, Photo ID and a security bond, payable prior to arrival, will be required to book this property.
- No groups of under 30 years old please
- No smoking inside
- No parties.
从2017年12月01日 - 2018年2月28日起最少住宿7晚。
I have had a holiday rental business, Ruby's Holiday Residences, for more than 11 years now. I feel like I am running my own private hotel, but the rooms are just spread out over many sites!
I love to travel (my friends call me a gypsy!) and spend my year between Sydney, London and Nice. I run my business from anywhere. But it's work everyday in this industry! No rest for the wicked!
Travel, food, cinema, more travel and more food are my passions. I love all things French, so any travel in France, French food or cinema are my favourites.