Imagine listening to the chirping of birds and viewing the vistas of the faraway majestic hills from the comfort of your bed-this is the experience that awaits you at Saramsa Resort. The resort is centrally connected to all the main tourist spots.
Constructed in a beautiful fusion of Lepcha, Bhutia, Nepali and Colonial architecture, the resort vaunts of spacious and elegant Royal Suite Rooms and Deluxe Suite Rooms that are adorned with rosewood, antique teak and walnut-finish furniture.
The Resort is located a few minutes drive from Ranipool as you come towards Gangtok. The interiors are beautifully decorated describing elegance and royalty. The property is located at an ideal place away from the hustles of the town.
Royal Suite Room- The room has a separate living room as you enter the room. The living room has beautiful vintage furniture adding a royal feeling to the room. The bedroom comprises of a King size bed, side tables, wardrobe, TV, dresser and writing desk. The room has an attached tiled bathroom with a bath tub, commode and wash basin with geyser facility.
- There is a lobby area at the entrance. The lobby area also has a separate sitting area placed outside.
- The restaurant is at the top floor. There is an open area as a terrace restaurant with beautiful views just outside the main restaurant area. Events and parties can be arranged here on prior notice.
- There is a conference hall at the resort. The hall can be booked for meetings and other events.
- There is parking area outside the resort.
You can have access to your room, the lobby areas, the restaurant and other sit out areas at different places.
I am at the resort most of the time. In case of my absence, my Manager will be there to take care of you.
- We can arrange sight seeings and local tours for you.
- You can opt for pick and drop facility in advance.
- Kindly submit your IDs on arrival.
- Breakfast is complimentary. Lunch, Dinner and other orders will be charged.
- No additional guests will be allowed to stay without checking in at the reception.
Hello my name is Rakesh Mohra, I run and operate a resort at Ranipool. I like meeting new people and travelling and so I am in hospitality industry since 2008.
My hobbies are Videography, Photography and Graphic Designing. Any time I'm free, I engage myself in working on my hobbies and have now converted it into my passion. Apart from looking after my resort, I make documentaries and do photography professionally. Hospitality being a family business, my family owns a resort, a hotel and few restaurants in Sikkim.