- No guests
- Please be mindful of sound levels, especially after 10:00PM
- Please clean after yourself in common areas and leave your areas in acceptable condition when leaving.
- Please take off your shoes at the front door, we like to have our place as clean as possible.
- Please make sure to lock the doors, windows when leaving the property.
- Please double check that you’ve closed all windows and doors (push the button of the door handle in) before leaving the apartment and that you’ve turned the lights and A/C off when not in use or if you leave the house.
- Any lost items are the responsibility of the guest. This includes the loss or damage of keys and security passes. Any expense will be passed onto the guest. The cost of key replacing is 170 AUD :S
- Any damage or stains left by guests that require a professional to fix/remove will be charged back to the deposit.
- Please make sure to always take your belongings when checking out
- Most importantly- have a good attitude, respect towards our home and family as we will do our best to make your stay pleasant!
- Check-in time: 3PM-10PM (It is important to let us know the time of your arrival!)
- When requesting/booking, using the secret phrase 'timtams/sweets bonus' shows you have bothered reading through the rules and therefore guarantees even sweeter greeting ;).
Hi! What probably describes me the best is that I am an explorer- I like to experience the life in full, trying various things, travelling a lot and most of all, learning a lot:).
When travelling, I prefer an active holiday with warm interaction with locals and discovering of hidden gems. However, sometimes I just like to take time off to accumulate vitamin D and read a book in a hammock. I am rather interested in naturally beautiful places, instead of the concrete jungles, even though architecture is also one of my passions. At the moment I work as a freelance landscape architect/designer and also as a translator.
Currently living in Australia, I first moved here from Europe 6 years ago, and now consider it my second home. I have lived in half of the states in Down Under, from capitals like Perth and Sydney to smaller places like Kalgoorlie in the Goldfields, Airlie beach in Queensland and Tanunda in Barossa valley, also have visited plenty of other locations around this magnificent country. I would happily exchange the travel/other knowledge with my dear guests and hosts!
In our Sydney's nest, I live together with my Latin American partner, so that is a great news to people who would like to communicate in Spanish or who would like to find out about local Salsa scene or learn about new carbon policies:).