Our architecturally designed extension combines light and practicality with heritage charm of a cottage. It comfortably fits 5 people & is centrally located in cbd. Enjoy bright modern space with all adelaide has to offer on your doorstep!
We have undertaken major renovations and designed a truly remarkable space. With loads of windows & tall ceilings, the result is a scandinavian inspired space that's sympathetic to the original worker's cottage. Some of the painting edges still need cutting in.
Downstairs there are two living rooms, the older part of the house features the original fireplace with exposed red bricks and the newer room opens onto a Japanese inspired courtyard with pond and bonsai. There is a galley kitchen with dishwasher and stainless steel appliances plus a downstairs bathroom and dining room. The dining room has a large bifold window that opens onto rear garden with a window seat for summer evenings.
Up the whitewashed wooden stairs, there are two bedrooms (with blackout blinds) with wardrobes; one has a king bed and single trundle while the other a queen bed. There is a bathroom with large freestanding bath and separate shower. Plus a separate toilet and washing machine. There are stunning views over the rooftops and to the city lights from the many windows.
Up to the third level there is a newly completed terrace to eat dinner and watch the sunset.
Whole house except for downstairs third bedroom which will be locked and storeroom.
We will be off site but contactable by phone or email.
The house has ducted temperature controlled evaporative air conditioning so you can have the windows open and a cool breeze blowing out but still being environmentally friendly.
This is a quiet residential street with shared laneway at the rear of 4 row cottages of which we are one. Strictly no loud parties. Small family gatherings are fine.
If you have a pet, please email me to check if it is OK.
No smoking inside or outside.
- We take all steps possible to maintain a high standard for our guests. Whilst most guests show respect for our property, there are rare occurrences of abuse. To maintain a good standard, we require all guests to comply with the following conditions.
- Please read these conditions carefully.
- Payment by the required date of the accommodation tariff quoted WILL CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE of these Terms & Conditions and the booking details.
- WHEN AT THE PROPERTY
- 1. Maintain the security of the premises at all times. The Owner/Manager cannot accept responsibility for personal property such as cameras, phones, and computers etc., which are left unattended at the property. The owner/manager is not liable for any damage or loss of property, which a person may sustain during their stay.
- 2. Notify the owner of all breakages, damage, failure of electrical or plumbing equipment as soon as practicable. The cost of rectifying any such losses caused by the guest or their visitors may be charged accordingly. Attendance by cleaning staff or tradespeople to address maintenance issues will depend on their availability.
-3. Leave the property in a neat and tidy manner
- 4 The dishwasher must be used to wash dishes, pots etc. and all bench tops and tables left as they were upon arrival. Floors to be swept clean. The fee paid at booking DOES NOT includes the cleaning of the oven, stovetop, refrigerator and/or the removal of food items left there. Any such cleaning will incur an extra charge to the guest.
- 5. Guests are to remove all rubbish from the apartment on departure. The rubbish bins are located in the laneway at the rear of the house. A charge will be applied if rubbish is left inside the apartment. If Staying on a Monday night, the rubbish will need to be in the street for collection Tuesday morning.
- 6. Securely lock the property at the time of departure and leave keys in cupboard above stove. Please ensure access key is returned to key safe on veranda.
- 7. NO PETS are permitted on or about the property during the term of the accommodation booking, unless negotiated otherwise.
- 8. Smoking is strictly prohibited inside the house.
- 9. Neighbours are to be respected at all times. Considerate late night relaxation without disruptive behaviour is requested whilst staying at the property.
- 10. Guests and Guests friends shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord/owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Guests expressly recognise that any insurance for property damage or loss, which the Landlord may maintain on the property, does not cover the personal property of Guests, and that Guests should purchase their own travel insurance for themselves and their guests if such coverage is desired.