It is a beautiful, well designed waterfront house with spacious, open plan living and breathtaking views. It will feel like a true home away from home.
You’ll love the ambiance, the outdoors space, the secluded beach and huge living areas.
The house is suitable for couples, small groups, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
It is just 10 minutes drive to Beautiful Russell which has all you need including stores, gas station, great restaurants and tourist attractions
- A charge of $100 per person may be applied if it is found that the maximum number of staying guests has been exceeded with out consent.
- Guests are granted access to all areas of the property unless there is a cupboard or door that has been locked with a key.
- Strictly no pets are permitted in the house or around the property.
- No smoking is permitted inside and smoking outside OK. Guests are to dispose of all cigarette butts
- No camping (tents or caravan/campervan) unless arranged otherwise. An additional charge may incur
My husband and I have 3 young children and are lucky enough to call the Bay of Islands our home. I firmly believe when travelling that you truely get to know and appreciate a place so much more when you can stay and experience life like a local. Because of this I love the opportunities that Airbnb can provide for both myself and those staying in the houses I look after.
I take care of several houses in the area and get great enjoyment from meeting new people from all over the world and sharing in their experiences of our beautiful part of the world.
As a family we love to get outside whether its pottering around home in our garden or heading out to the beach or getting on the water for some fishing.