Enjoy the convenience of the location, across the street from the beach, close to the Gulf's best seafood, recreation, and shopping. Relax in our newly remodeled living space. The complex is quiet, the residents friendly, and generally has the laid back beach attitude that you're looking for. The unit is in the front of the complex, a short stroll down the driveway to the beach. The window overlooks one of the two pools.
The living room has ample space to relax, read, watch TV, or just lounge around after a day at the beach, or the pool.
Our kitchen is full stocked with new pots and pans, blender, toaster, and other small kitchen appliances. With all the access to the gulf's freshest seafood nearby, you'll have opportunities to cook a wonderful dinner, if you're not out and about, enjoying our great restaurants.
We're always available during your stay. You can contact us through Airbnb, or call/text us at a number provided in a check-in message, after booking.
We want your stay at the beach to be great and have a few house rules we'd ask you to follow.
- Absolutely no smoking and no pets!
- Quiet hours after 10pm
- We will provide 2 rolls of toilet paper in the beginning of your stay. Any additional toilet paper or paper towels must be purchased by the guest, at guest expense.
- Since this is a condo and not a hotel; we do not provide daily housekeeping. If the linens and towels that are provided need to be washed we have a washer and dryer in the unit.
- There is no onsite rental office, so if you have additional needs or get locked out just give us a call or text!
- Please remove all food and trash when checking out. The dumpster is located between the two buildings behind ours.
- Check-out is at 10am.
- Beach chairs and other beach items if used by guest(s) all need to be free of sand and dry before being put back in the unit.
- Please make sure you are rinsing off any sand before entering the unit from your shoes, clothing etc. The complex has an outside shower (located by pool) to help rinse off from the beach and pool. This will help keep the sand in the unit to a minimum.
- Please be respectful of our condo and all the great things we have that make your stay amazing. Make sure things stay clean and in the same condition as when you checked in