My place is in the good heart of the lively, yet down-to-earth neighbourhood that is Nørrebro. Expect endless bikelanes, artisanal boutiques, organic produce bistros, natural wine bars, propper breakfast eats, the magical Assistens Cemetery, low cost bodegas, early morning (read: late night) kebabs, world class coffee and craft beer bars.
I would describe my home as a charming and authentic little flat, best for solo adventurers and single business travelers.
You will be sharing my flat with my brother, Christian. You will have your own enclosed room of 15 m2 plus your own little balcony facing the green common back garden of the apartment building.
Both our kitchen, but especially bathroom are classically Copenhagen-petite. This means that everything in the bathroom is compact and situated closely to each other. For some it's odd to get used to, for others it's not a problem. For me it's the latter of the two: firstly it's authentic to Copenhagen and secondly it's all one needs. Nothing more, nothing less. Please refer to the photos for a visual.
Entrée, kitchen, bathroom and your own room and balcony. Plus of course the common back garden, that is free for everyone on the property to use.
In front of the building you'll find appointed space to park you bike, but if you prefer to keep it safer in the courtyard of the common back garden, this is also possible.
The courtyard can be accessed around the corner, half way down Sandbjerggade by using the same key as used to access the front door of the building.
As I am mostly renting out my room when I myself am traveling, I can't guarantee to be in town to meet you and to exchange keys etc. If not, my brother Christian, other family or friends will assist me. In either case I will be available from afar, by phone or message here.
- You will be sharing the common areas, kitchen and bathroom, with my brother.
- Smoking is cool as long as it takes place outside on your own balcony.
- I've ticked off "no" to parties or events, however you are of course welcome to have guests over for a dinner party or the like.
- Please leave the room and all common areas (kitchen, entrée and bathroom) as it was presented to you on arrival.
- Many of my personal belongings, mostly clothing and shoes, are private and I kindly ask you to respect this during your stay by not taking use of any of it.