A cosy waterfront lock-out room directly on Turtle Cove Marina, right around the corner from the famous Grace Bay Beach and great snorkelling at Smiths Reef. This is your own privately accessed space at the base of a waterfront Townhouse. You’ll enjoy our space because of the quiet, the views, and the easy location. The accommodation is ideal for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
**WOULD BE GREAT TO GET A MESSAGE FROM GUESTS BEFORE INSTANT BOOKING PLEASE :)**
A waterfront suite with private access from the dockside. The bed has a nice marina view through the sliding glass wall, which also serves as your own private access.
The lock-out studio is essentially a hotel room alternative in a country where hotels can be very expensive. In the studio is a a well equipped bathroom area with large walk-in shower. There are also basic amenities like mini-fridge, coffee maker and a smart TV set up with netflix.
The rest of the house is shared by ourselves, who live and work out of the common areas. There is an open plan kitchen/living/work area in the house that can be used if required. We don't tend to do very big meals as there are many restaurants and cafes around to be explored.
As much or as little as required
This is a 3 storey townhouse that may have other people in it at the same time. You will have your own access key to your own door.
- Please message us before booking if you are under the age of 21
- If you have any special requirements please message before instant booking
- Paddle board to be stored away after use
- No more than 2 guests in the room
- Smoking outside is fine, not inside please
- No loud noise after 11pm please (more for the neighbours!)
- AC to be turned off when not needed or guests leave the suite
- Lights/utilities to be switched off when going out
- Be respectful of others at the pool
- Drink the local rum and have plenty of fun :)