**Please note that this listing is for a private room and private bathroom in my apartment**
Come stay in my comfy home in Mount Pleasant, with one of the world's most beautiful gardens as your backyard - Queen Elizabeth Park. You’ll love my place because of the amazing neighbourhood, convenient location, comfortable bed with private bathroom. Perfect for solo female travellers and couples!
Welcome to my home in Mount Pleasant, where you will get a great night of sleep in a comfortable bed with fresh linen and towels, private bath, and cozy shared living space. Your private room has windows with lots of natural light pouring in, a full size closet and a lock and key to the door so you can feel safe leaving your belongings while you're out. The entire apartment is equipped with unlimited high speed internet. Spend some time watching Netflix with my new big screen 55 inch TV or read a book, and enjoy a cup of tea! Free laundry and other essentials like shampoo, body wash, toothbrush etc.. Just ask! Make yourself at home, but please treat it as you would your own home.
Tons of free and safe street parking right outside.
Safe place to store your bike indoors if you have one.
There is a huge balcony and you can access it from the living area.
My apartment is located on the second floor. There is no elevator but the flight of stairs is very short.
I am always around by phone or in person to help you plan your trip, to offer suggestions or to help you get around. I am here to help! At the same time, I will give you the space and privacy that you need.
- Check in and Check out time is flexible. As long as there are no other guests before or after your booking, I will try to be as accommodating as possible!
- Upon check-in, I will provide you with Carrie's Ultimate Guide to Vancouver Dining. This is a comprehensive list of some of my favourite restaurants and cafes in the city, from ones that are highly rated on Yelp, to local favourites and hole-in-the-wall restaurants. I hope this will be valuable to you during your visit to Vancouver.
- If you don't already have an Internet plan for your visit, I can set you up with a Shaw Go Wifi account that is connected to my internet account. With this, you will be automatically connected to over 80,000 wifi hotspot all over the city for free!
- Please note that my apartment is centrally located on the corner of Main Street, and in the summer time if you have your bedroom window opened, the noise level from the street traffic can get quite loud at times. I will provide a fan for you so you have the option of keeping the windows closed.
- Please treat my home as you would your own.
- Please remove shoes at the door.
- No smoking inside the apartment.
- No overnight visitors without consent.
Born and raised in Vancouver, I am in love with this city in so many ways. As an avid traveller myself, I almost always choose to stay at an Airbnb. I think this community is so unique and amazing, I strive to contribute by giving each and every guest a memorable experience. I work in the real estate industry with a flexible schedule, so you can be assured that I will respond to you whenever you need me! In my spare time, I enjoy hanging out with my four sisters and dog Kobi, hiking one of the many scenic trails in BC, and trying the newest restaurants in town.