My place is close to the airport, the city center, great views, and parks. You’ll love my place because of the views, the location, the people, the ambiance, and the outdoors space. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and families (with kids). Close to the Village (downtown) with numerous shops and restaurants.
Cozy little cabin with all the fix-in's of home! Cuddle by the fire and play some games or watch a movie.
You will have access to the entire cabin, and with that the yard as well.
I will always be available to you via phone, text, email or messenger. I try to stay as close to my phone as possible to stay readily available to any of our guests.
- Check out at 11:00am
- Check in at 3:00pm
- 2 night minimum on all bookings
- Must be 21 to book
- Do not leave any trash behind, or on side of road when leaving. You must despose of it yourself, if you do you will charged a minimum of $25 for the removal of the trash.
- Fridge must be cleaned out
- When leaving turn off all lights
- Close and lock all windows when leaving
- Make sure all dishes are washed and put away when leaving
- Any violation of these house rules will be subject to the loss of deposit.
-There is also $100 cleaning fee that guests subject to pay.
-There is a minimum charge of $25 to replace lost keys. You are suabsutible to pay for any changes of locks if they are needed.
DO NOT TURN OFF FIREPLACE WHEN LEAVING IN THE WINTER. It must be set to the red dot when leaving (there are instructions on the mantle) If it is turned off when you leave you will be charged a minimum of $25.