A fantastic Villa just 30 minutes away of Santo Domingo with everything you need! Enjoy the beautiful landscape, the fully furnishedhouse, rest in a hamaca and let your thoughts float away in the pool. This villa is the perfect place to spend your weekends or vacation with families, friends and pets. Come and find out why.
I’ll be happy to give you advice on how to get to the villa and help you with anything you need.
The Villa's house can welcome comfortably up to 7 persons.
Our lovely house is fully furnished, it has a nice common space with a full table, and two comfy couches. There are also two rooms and each of them has a bathroom (with a toilet, hand washer and shower). The main room is the only one with air conditioner, and it only works when the electrical power is on. But don't worry, you probably won't need it since the weather is nice and fresh most of the time.
The kitchen has everything you need to cook a delicious meal (a fridge, the stove works with gas, pans, pots, cutlery, plates, blender and glasses, etc). There's also a washing machine in a little room next to the kitchen. Feel free to use anything you need from the fridge to prepare your meals.
The pool area.
The pool has space for at least 15 people. It's not big or deep enough to swim freely, but is great to just float around and relax. You will also have access to two dressing rooms. Each of them have a shower and a toilet.
The Barbecue Station.
Get some sausages and a few nice pieces of meat and prepare yourself a great lunch or dinner in our barbecue station. The caretaker will help you light it up if you need help.
You can rest by the pool, dance or play domino like a true dominican while you wait for your delicious lunch.
For your Information.
If you are a foreigner and don't know much about our country there are a few things that you should know before you arrive to our villa.
1) The electricity in the Dominican Republic is not stable, the power goes out from time to time, in a daily basis. Sometimes for a couple hours. For this reason, we've installed an inverter generator at the house that works automatically once the power goes out. With this you can turn on lightbulbs, fans, connect computers and other small devices. But it won't turn on the fridge, washing machine, iron press, the air conditioner, the water heater or any other big consuming machines or devices. Remember tu turn off lightbulbs that you are no using in order to save energy.
We also have an electricity generator that works with gasoline. You can use it for an hour or so every time you need to turn on the AC, or too cool off the fridge if the power takes too long to come back. You can't do it yourself, but you can tell the Villa's caretaker and he will do it for you. Don't be shy about it.
If you encounter any problem don't forget you can call me or write me at anytime :)
If the power goes out while you are using the water heater DONT FORGET TO SWITCH IT OFF. You might leave the house and forget about it, once the electricity comes back it could damaged the equipment or cause a fire. Always check it before you leave the house.
2) We have a dog, his name is Terry and he's pretty big and dorky. He's usually friendly and every time guests arrive we move him to another area and keep him on a leash. Even though he's friendly we ask you not to touch him or go near him to avoid any incidents.
The beautiful tropical weather of our country comes with a price, and that price is bugs. We dominicans are used to it but many foreigners find it hard to deal with them. We have screens in many of our windows, specially the ones in the room. But you won't be dealing with an army of bugs or anything like that. But the truth is that the house is surrounded by nature, even if we transform the house into a bunker, some friendly bugs and lizards will probably find their way in. That's what they do, they are bugs. They are harmless and quite neighbours. But hey, feel that great dominican weather around you! No winter! yay!
Now go and enjoy a drink by the pool (:
You have access to the whole house, the barbecue station and the pool area.
We have a caretaker that sleeps in a separate house near the entrance of the villa. He's really friendly and he will help you if you need anything (like preparing the barbecue station or turning on the little fountain of the pool).
I know that your privacy is important, which is why he has instructions not to get to close to the house unless you need help with anything.
Myself or one member of my family will deliver the keys and guide you to the villa. You can contact me at all time if there's anything you need.
We produce a lot of things in the villa, like lemons, eggs, yucca, coconuts, green bananas and several tropical fruits. We will happily provide you some of them so that you can have a great meal, free of charge!
- No additional guests allowed without approval.
- May the bad luck occur that you loose the key or accidentally take it with you when checking out, we will have to charge you replacing the lock and making new key cuts.
- Save energy and water by turning off the lights and making sure to close the water faucets.
- The caretaker at the Villa who sleeps in a separate house will gladly help you deal with the pool or other things regarding the place. But he's not your personal assistant.
- While you can eat and drink around the pool area, please don't go inside the pool with food or drinks.
- If you use the barbecue station, remember to put down the remaining fire and make sure that everything is in it's place.
- If the power goes out and you are using the water heater DONT FORGET TO TURN IT OFF. You might leave the house and forget about it, once the electricity comes back it could damaged the equipment or cause a fire. Always check it before you leave the house.
I love to travel, specially because i live in a really small island. So i want to see and experience the greatness of other countries. And I've been lucky enough to travel a little bit around the world.
Intuitive and curious.
I love reading fiction and short stories.
28 years old.
I like to laugh a lot and make others laugh.