My place is close to Loch Ness. You’ll love our self-catering lodges because of the views - three of our five lodges overlook Loch Ness - good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
We have three three-bedroom two bathroom lodges overlooking Loch Ness and two three-bedroom one bathroom lodges all set high on the hillside above Drumnadrochit and Loch Ness.
The lodges are 96 sq mts and include a living area with a three piece recliner suite and a fully equipped kitchen.
- Departure time is by 10am
- Prices are for up to 2 guests - additional guests including children are charged at £10 per person per night - maximum occupancy 6 guests in all. - No cleaning fee is charged but guests are expected to leave the property in the condition it was on arrival.
- Car Essential as no public transport nearby
- Electricity is by £1 Coin meter after first £5 included
- Guests require to advise host of all guest names and sleeping requirements on receiving booking confirmation with arrival directions from host.
- There is no WiFi available at this location but there are mobile signals so internet connections are available.
- Free 24 hour WiFi is available in the car park at the Tourist information Centre in Drumnadrochit.
-Not suitable for disabled - the lodge is on one level but there are 2 x 10 inch steps at entrance door and patio.
-Bookings are non transferable and the maximum number of guests per lodge must not exceed 6 or such lesser number as agreed and paid for or be any other than those named on the booking.
-Bookings are accepted for weekly, fortnightly, or other periods (minimum 2 nights) usually from 1600 hours (4pm) arrival day to 1000 hours (10am) departure day unless otherwise agreed.
-The first named guest must reside in the lodge and take responsibility for the let.
-Whichever beds are required should be requested on booking so as to be freshly made up for your arrival and all bed linen (fresh pillow cases, sheets and duvet covers) is supplied (except cots) together with towels (One Bath & One Hand Towel per person per stay – there is a washer/dryer in each lodge plus outdoor drying facilities).