Your home away from home. Entire ground floor and 2nd story level of this upscale Piper Lake Home, up to 4500 sq ft of living space, and a 2-car garage furnished with everything you and your guests need to enjoy your time in Kansas City.
Shorter stays (less than 3 nights) may be approved, including 2-car garage at host's discretion.
Large home with 4 bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, in which there is a Master Bedroom with Zacuzzi tub on each level. Other tubs are all equipped with mini jets. There is a see-thru fireplace between Great Room and Kitchen, in addition to a fireplace in Master Bedroom upstairs. Kitchen is equipped with custom cabinets and island, including an electric grill at the cook top. Beautiful view of the lake from almost every corner of the house.
Entire Ground and Upstairs, including 2-car garage except for master closet and pantry on the first floor used for storage of bedding supply. Guest shall use a closet at entry door for the Master Bedroom.
I am available for questions via (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (EMAIL HIDDEN) co-host, Steve Sudekum, who lives only a house away, can be available if urgent need arises. His number is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
- Trash disposal will be followed after booking. Used dishes and cookware on the day before check-out day should be washed clean and let them dry on the cabinet top. Special thanks from the Hosts and cleaning crew for doing this work.
- Fire Extinguisher is stored under kitchen sink. Use it only if you can operate it safely.
- Lake Safety - Fishing on premise is allowed. However, be careful in standing on the rock edger as it may be inclined toward water or slippery. Swimming is not allowed sames a motorized boat. Children shall be at adult supervision at all time for their safety. Please be cautious as wild animals and insects are habituating around the lake and wooded areas. Avoid extended stay outdoor at night to avoid bugs and/or mosquitoes.
- Floor and Deck Safety - Ceramic floor can be slippery if wet. If there is any liquid spill on the floor, please clean it dry. Moreover, children shall not be allowed running freely inside the premise without proper adults’ supervision to avoid collision with furniture or other objects. Deck overhead lights should be automatically turned on at dark or at motion. If there is no light, call the Hosts immediately or move with extra caution. Always hold handrails when going up and down using stairs or steps.
- Cooking Safety - Please use electric cook top for boiling water and/or frying foods. Oven shall be used only for baking. Make sure the cook top and Oven properly turned off after use. Keep them clean and not over-spill during cooking to avoid fire hazard. Please observe common safety rules in using Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Outside Gas Grill, etc. Please use Fire-Pit with extra caution with necessary safeguard for attendants. Please turn off the gas tanks immediately after use of the Grill or Fire-Pit as the escaped gas is toxic.
- Other Safety: The premise is a Non-Smoking, No Drug and No pets of any kind. If it is evident, entire security deposit will be used for claring up and restoration. Please drink moderately to keep peaceful setting of the environment and neighborhood. If the Lower Level is occupied, common observing quiet or sleeping period is from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am. Although heavy snow or icy condition is rare in KC. Please spray salt or sand on driveway and walkway, as condition dictates. Moreover, park car on the street rather than on sloped driveway for easy backing out.
- Owners value your privacy by not staying there unless the whole house is vacant. Therefore, they may not be available immediately to fix minor imperfection or inconvenience. Unless it affect your safety, please treat it as your own home and let the host know. It would be greatly appreciated.
- It is a vacation rental home and not a hotel room where full service is expected. Please not to be too critical.
- We appreciate your business and wish you a safe and happy trip. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. Your safety is the Host’s top concern. Hosts are not responsible for any loss or injury resulted from non-observation of house safety rules and instructions, express or implied, as posted.
I am a retired chief structural nuclear engineer. I have lived in Kansas City for over 22 years. My hobbies include traveling and gambling for fun.
Please feel free to ask me any questions about the area or property. Once you have secured your stay with me, you will be able to reach me via text or phone at any time.